PC Game Deals/Giveaways

J4MES OX4D

I've picked up Papers Please (£3.49) and Prison Architect (£9.99) so far which are supposed to be two very good and addictive indie games. Not much else I'm interested in at the minute and a fair few games currently reduced I already own. Desperately wanting STALKER bundle to go down though. 

Prison Architect has gone down to £6.79 :angry: wonder if Steam will credit me as I bought it a couple hours before in the sale for £10 :lol:

State of Decay £3.74

The Walking Dead Season 2 £9.49

Bound By Flame £17.99

Game Dev Tycoon £2.79

Amnesia £3.37

Bulletstorm £3.74

Borderlands 2 £4.99

The Wolf Among Us £6.45

Outlast £3.74

Natural Selection £2.84

Sleeping Dogs £2.99

Metal Gear Rising £9.99

Tomb Raider 2013 £3.74

Battleblock Theater £2.74

Slender £1.74

Metro Last Light Complete £6.79

Betrayer £2.99

South Park Stick of Truth £26.79

So far almost nothing that I care about.

I bought AOE2 HD and some RPG game, but meh, I shouldn't have to be honest

Also picked up Surgeon simulator for the wife

Goddamnit, want to get stalker, wth steam

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Prison Architect has gone down to £6.79 :angry: wonder if Steam will credit me as I bought it a couple hours before in the sale for £10 :lol:

Same shit happened to me with Skyrim. Got it for $9.99 thinking it was on summer sale as it was featured in the 'Top Sellers | Under $5 | Under $10 | New releases' section of the sale then next day it's $4.99 and the Legendary Edition is $14. I would have bought the $14 one. :angry:

This and I've gotten a lot of the summer sale games in humble bundles for less then they are selling alone. I think Steam should have factored that into the sale and increased the -money% savings for those games. Some of which have been in multiple bundles...

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

same shit has happened to me a few times now.

I have like 22$ left in my steam account today, I sort of want Sime City 4, but IDK

just nothing good in this steam sale so far

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

same shit has happened to me a few times now.

I have like 22$ left in my steam account today, I sort of want Sime City 4, but IDK

just nothing good in this steam sale so far

Sim City 4 is down to £2.49 now from £4.99 and I don't think it will drop further.

I've been burned a couple of times with games getting further reduced so I'm having to gauge when to pick my moment to buy a game and if it'll drop further.

I've only got Prison Architect £6.79 Papers Please £3.49 and Payday 2 £4.59 + 99p for a DLC pack which were great deals but I'm seeing a lot of tat that was on sale for less around Christmas time. I'm still toying with Saints Row 4 for £7.49 but I'm holding back as it may drop even further. I've probably lost £4 on further discounts that might not seem much but another game could be had for that :lol:

Still awaiting S.T.A.L.K.E.R reduction...

I looked at Prison Architect, but just can't make the jump

also, Saints Row 4, although I want that on ps3, so thats easy to skip

Also picked up Surgeon simulator for the wife

I tried to play it. It's fun to mess around in but it's as annoying as 'Probably Archery' as far as getting the controls to behave like you want them to. At least for me it was  :D Reminded me of the Swedish Chef. :lol:

I'm still toying with Saints Row 4 for £7.49 but I'm holding back as it may drop even further.

Same I want to pick up the Ultimate Franchise Pack, mostly for the DLC, and to add IV + DLC and 3's DLC to my list; I already have 2+3 from Humble. It would be great if they gave you the option of accepting store credit when buying games multiple times in DLC packages.

For example I was thinking of re-buying the $14 Skyrim if

1.) I could gift the game to a friend and keep the DLC (If I buy it for me can I gift it later if I already own it?)

2.) Steam would credit me the $4.99 for already owning the game.

I know I'm typin' crazy but it would be nice. :)

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

I downloaded Papers Please since James was highly recommending it. I'm enjoying it so far. I'll probably play again in my free time. My friend is going to buy me the Legendary Skyrim before the sale is over for my birthday. I'm excited to play it. :)

Glory to Arstotzka!

ApocalypseT51f58fb0b0b3f.jpg