PC Game Deals/Giveaways

J4MES OX4D

Dark Souls 2. Steam (and James for letting me know) have made me a happy boy today. Lucky day yesterday too with the 4 nil against the Geordies. They say luck comes in threes...I should buy a lottery ticket tomorrow :lol:

The Dark Souls series is one of my absolute favourites. If you need any help with anything let me know.

State of Decay. I might have to get myself that. 

I played through it one time and haven't touched it since, might have to revisit it. Definitely a good game for the price, I'd recommend it.

Thanks Jordie, I will probably take you up on that at some point, if the previous one was anything to go by :)

Both Dark Souls games are more about knowledge than skill, if you plan a decent build from the start you shouldn't have any problems.

How you finding ETS2 Jordie? 

Enjoyable! It's a nice change of pace from most other games I play, though I found out the hard way than maneuvering a truck through a quarry whilst watching Netflix is a bad idea! When I get home from work tonight I'll probably get a loan and start up on my own.

Enjoyable! It's a nice change of pace from most other games I play, though I found out the hard way than maneuvering a truck through a quarry whilst watching Netflix is a bad idea! When I get home from work tonight I'll probably get a loan and start up on my own.

:lol: Good stuff! Yeah, I did a load of quick jobs, made a few pounds and then just grabbed a large loan to get the business up and running. I think it's one of the best and most successful games ever to hit Steam - it's a great balance between fun and realism with a really good career mode and a title that you can just pick up and play. The price is incredible too! 

:lol: Good stuff! Yeah, I did a load of quick jobs, made a few pounds and then just grabbed a large loan to get the business up and running. I think it's one of the best and most successful games ever to hit Steam - it's a great balance between fun and realism with a really good career mode and a title that you can just pick up and play. The price is incredible too! 

Exactly! I think I'll eventually buy a wheel for it when I get more comfortable with gears and such. Any recommendations for which truckto buy first? I saw a lot of people talking about Scanias online but no-one was saying why.

Exactly! I think I'll eventually buy a wheel for it when I get more comfortable with gears and such. Any recommendations for which truckto buy first? I saw a lot of people talking about Scanias online but no-one was saying why.

You're hooked already and will be wanting the Oculus Rift next.... :lol:

I actually bought one of the cheap trucks to start (can't remember what make though) but as soon as I got my beasty loan in; I went for the most powerful Scania as they are by far the best and then gradually began to kit it out and uprade. All the trucks have the Speed Limiter equipped which caps the maximum speed at 55mph (I think) but if you disable this in the options menu and roll with the Scania down the German Autobahns; you can go insanely fast - I think I was doing 110mph once and the 19 hour trip from Poland flew by :lol: The Scania's are pretty expensive though and may seem a bit of a leap for beginners so it's worth sampling some of the lower-end trucks and build up gradually to the beasts like the Scania FH.

You're hooked already and will be wanting the Oculus Rift next.... :lol:

I actually bought one of the cheap trucks to start (can't remember what make though) but as soon as I got my beasty loan in; I went for the most powerful Scania as they are by far the best and then gradually began to kit it out and uprade. All the trucks have the Speed Limiter equipped which caps the maximum speed at 55mph (I think) but if you disable this in the options menu and roll with the Scania down the German Autobahns; you can go insanely fast - I think I was doing 110mph once and the 19 hour trip from Poland flew by :lol: The Scania's are pretty expensive though and may seem a bit of a leap for beginners so it's worth sampling some of the lower-end trucks and build up gradually to the beasts like the Scania FH.

I only have the 100k loan available now, I'll probably wait untill the 400k is available and just go straight for the big boys. I started in Germany purely for the Autobahns :lol: :lol:

Steam sale has been shit so far. Current deals on offer with the featured games are the same ones that were discounted to the same tune in the last 4 weeks. The community choice deals are crap and many other titles haven't had their full discount applied yet based on past prices. 

There's an awesome Humble Bundle on right now:

Star Wars KOTOR

Star Wars Jedi Knight Academy

Star Wars Dark Forces

Pay more than average of $11.48 for:

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Star Wars KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords

Star Wars: Republic Commando

Pay more than $12 for:

Star Wars: Empire at War

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Ultimate Sith Addition

Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2

There's an awesome Humble Bundle on right now:

Star Wars KOTOR

Star Wars Jedi Knight Academy

Star Wars Dark Forces

Pay more than average of $11.48 for:

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Star Wars KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords

Star Wars: Republic Commando

Pay more than $12 for:

Star Wars: Empire at War

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Ultimate Sith Addition

Star Wars: The Force Unleased 2

Hells yeah! Waiting for tomorrow to see what other games I get. :lol: I've wanted the Steam Star Wars Collection - 2014 since it was on sale for $29.99 but now that it's $99.99 I'm not interested. Another thing almost all of those games don't have any achievements. Not that its a must but I enjoy achievement hunting. This bundle has all of the SWC-2014 games less: Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes, Star Wars Starfighter, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith, Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II and Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast.

It would be cool if they add some from that list to make it almost the Steam deal. Well worth $12.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

Ahhh, after Steam stalking I see most of you have them already. Either way.

:lol: Yep! Grabbed the first two from Bundlestars last year. Didn't get Clear Sky though as I heard it wasn't as good but I may grab it if I can pick it up on its own. Cracking deal for those games though and I'm sure a few who haven't got them will be very interested :)