Weapon of Choice?

J4MES OX4D

What is everyone using as their current primary weapon?

I barely used AR's in BO2 but the Ghosts ones seemed much more appealing.  I started with the SC-2010 but have moved on to the Remington R5.  I have plenty of squad points in the bank so I will look to experiment using as many guns as possible across the classes but so far I'm happy with the Remi.  The Honey Badger looks very popular too among my killcams against me!

Here is a list if you're struggling identifying your guns...like me http://www.codghosts.net/weapons-list/

The MSBS is pretty danm crazy, if you're accurate ( I am sometimes, sometimes my aim sucks) it kills people stupidly fast. I want to get better with this gun lol.

Its really good if you hit your shots which I usually don't ;) . I feel this will nerfed

all ive used really is the SA-805....loving it.... did get the remington R5 last night, cause i was told its like the acr from MW3...... might have to get the Honey Badger and the AK next give them ago. but first need to earn more squad points.. which i'm finding a bit hard :-( 

all ive used really is the SA-805....loving it.... did get the remington R5 last night, cause i was told its like the acr from MW3...... might have to get the Honey Badger and the AK next give them ago. but first need to earn more squad points.. which i'm finding a bit hard :-(

The Remi is brilliant. I seem to be raking in the points playing domination

Def the Ak-12 for sure. I've been using the SA something for awhile and it's good but the ak is better. Tried the MSBS and i suck at it :/ it's and alright gun with decent accuracy. But it sucks at close range. Also not as powerful as some are claiming it to be 

Xethius, on 08 Nov 2013 - 4:40 PM, said:

Def the Ak-12 for sure. I've been using the SA something for awhile and it's good but the ak is better. Tried the MSBS and i suck at it :/ it's and alright gun with decent accuracy. But it sucks at close range. Also not as powerful as some are claiming it to be 

What other automatic/3 round burst gun puts out more dps?

It's a 2 shot kill at close range, add a muzzle break to add to the long range capabilities.

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

The Remi is brilliant. I seem to be raking in the points playing domination

I picked up a Remington and had a nice run with it.  I'm torn between unlocking it or that last AR (the acr looking one) next.  The Remington was definitely better than I expected.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I have all but the fad unlocked in the ar category.

So far the honey badger is my favorite, then the arx then msbc. They are all solid however. (forgive me if I screwed up a name)

The FAD has the highest RoF in the AR category, right?  I've been wanting to try it out.  I can't decide which gun to unlock next.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I wanted to unlock an ar last night didn't know what to pick so kept picking them off the ground went for the sa80 I think it needs a forgrip but I'm running no attachments to get red camp on all guns first off.

The ak12 is also good especially silenced.