Ghost video ideas

tronic44

Hi all, now that ghosts is fully upon us i thought we could get some ideas down for videos that we can upload to the community channel. I was going to do an RTC but judging by how long it'll take to level up, i probably won't as that will completely restrict me to only doing that. The squad and extinction modes are perfect for some fun comms with different people! But along with this i was thinking we should come up with some series ideas.

I'm fully focused on doing this but i need help from other people, even if it's just to fill up a lobby and jump on teamspeak. I know people are doing their challenges, so if people want gameplays of their challenges uploaded then please say as i'll be happy to do it.

When the PS4 is launched then everyone will be able to create their own videos with comms, the easiest way to record commentaries with multiple people is through teamspeak.

Ideas: Live comms

Gameplays

Tips & Tricks

Videos centred around teamwork

Squad Sessions

Extinction Runs

Englishman, Irishman and Scotsman

Shielding Videos

Flawless Blitzin'

If anyone else has any other ideas please say and i'll add them, also if you're interested in being involved or doing your own then also please say as it would be nice to get a show of hands to see who's up for this.

Stay grizzly peeps!

Hey Rich I'd be up for any kind of video ideas /messing about only trouble I have no idea about team speak

If you've got a laptop or a computer next to you then it's easy to set up.

You just download the software, then once installed you input the IP and port into the connect option (85.236.100.188:11497)  It's an open lobby which you can dip in and out of when ever you need to use it. Dave set it up so we've got different game lobbies ie GTAV, Minecraft, Ghosts. It's pretty simple to use once you've connected. 

http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Hope that helps, i'm not the best at describing things lol

Now I think about it, I don't have teamspeak on my laptop. I'll try and grab admin rights again soon

I thought this was sorted Stretch! Someone's getting a spanking on the 30th ;)