I had fun playing TDM with Brede a week ago but then the next day I wasn't able to play a single decent game and it continued the next days.

I created a clip from one of the last games I played together with a friend (he had no issues and wondered what I was raging about). 

All games were fine for him, all games were terrible for me. All other games I played solo were terrible too :( We both live in the same region, we both have really good internet connections. Mine is 170Mbps down/17Mbsp up with good ping.

Yesterday I have replaced a 20m network cable that was more then 13 years old with a net CAT6 cable. First test games went ok but man this game is making me paranoid...

I've replaced 

And here's me getting excited that maybe, just maybe, it was all going to kick off with someone.... let's see...

Euan..You're a "Yes" voting, Alex Salmond loving Jock!! ;)

Let's see if if anything happens :)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Life sucks a lot less than it did a few months ago, I tell you what

Hey, did Destiny ever live up to its hype?

Or was it once if those "one and done" type of video game deals (like Watchdogs and Titanfall)?

DM9ON.png

Life sucks a lot less than it did a few months ago, I tell you what

Hey, did Destiny ever live up to its hype?

Or was it once if those "one and done" type of video game deals (like Watchdogs and Titanfall)?

Good to hear life is treating you better :)

I'm not the right guy to answer that question as I was never hyped for it and only borrow it from a mate.

It apparently gets alot better after level 20. I am at 12 and dont think I am gonna bother much more as I have plenty of fun on Warframe. Pretty much just decent people playing it too. Both mainly co-op though.

Good to see some life returning to this thread. You all need to dust off your ps3's and Ghost copies and play with me some day. I've been solo ever since RLPK went darkside and got Destiny.

I wouldn't mind playing with you! I just never connect with you. :(

I've been itching to play a FPS!

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif

Weekend is not looking good for me as my best friend who is rarely in town is actually coming to town :P

I can do Sunday or anything before the weekend :) I don't know why I can't connect to you any more Mike, up until MW3 I always could. Might be my new router, not sure :/

Weekend is not looking good for me as my best friend who is rarely in town is actually coming to town :P

I can do Sunday or anything before the weekend :) I don't know why I can't connect to you any more Mike, up until MW3 I always could. Might be my new router, not sure :/

Ok, we will figure this out hopefully!

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif