Well I am getting closer to that elusive K.E.M. Its been an eventful night of consistant 18/19 killstreaks. My latest kick in the balls, being 24-0 on FFA then running out of time because half the lobby backed out at 18-0... I WILL get there!!

Cheers mate, done it without the xmas camo too so that makes it better than Tams :P

:lol:

Which brings me to another Q: How the hell do you go 30-0 in FFA, or in Ghosts in general????

I suck at this game. Haven`t sucked so hard in any COD, not even when I started playing MW2!

Set aside the crappy spawns, inconsistent connection etc..

Tbh I wouldnt be half as good if I didnt have a headset. Having the drop on the enemy helps me out massively! Amplify FTW!

I got my first(and only) KEM in FFA as well.

Amplify in FFA is so OP. I had people whining left and right because I was pre-firing everyone I heard xD

Also, manipulating one or two spawns in that gamemode is so easy. It should be a crime.

Tbh I wouldnt be half as good if I didnt have a headset. Having the drop on the enemy helps me out massively! Amplify FTW!

Yeah, that`s not very helpful since I also have a headset ;)

That said, it is easy to hear the enemy, but it doesn`t help when you are waiting for him, start shooting at him, get hitmarkers and die from 2 bullets <_<

Brede, on 21 Dec 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

Yeah, that`s not very helpful since I also have a headset ;)

That said, it is easy to hear the enemy, but it doesn`t help when you are waiting for him, start shooting at him, get hitmarkers and die from 2 bullets <_<

What are you using that doesn't kill in 2 bullets? Most of the guns kill pretty fast without many hit markers.

Have you read the complaint thread?

Not laggy as much allthough I have had quite a few games skipping around and people suddenly dissapear even on ps4. But its more like being half a second behind everyone.

Works better on mw3 actually.

Complaint thread is mostly the usual complaints, bad spawns, noobs camping ect. there are like 3 guys that complain about laggy games consistently. Compared to our old mw3 complaint thread where a lot more than just a few guys would complain about lag. I just don't get how you lag so much!

Complaint thread is mostly the usual complaints, bad spawns, noobs camping ect. there are like 3 guys that complain about laggy games consistently. Compared to our old mw3 complaint thread where a lot more than just a few guys would complain about lag. I just don't get how you lag so much!

My memory can be off and that its just a lot of posts from the same guys.

I don`t know why but it `s not even consistent. I can have games where it `s me that kills people with just a few bullets and two minutes later I am in hitmarker hell.

But it `s the spawns and maps that annoy me the most. Combined with the COD community, which has ruined COD imo.