Me and mikey were being hit with this in nearly every lobby last night. Killcams showing them having every single perk.

Seems like theres been a fair amount of hacks early on

I've got a few games recorded that shows this hack and potentially a bit of an aimbot as well. Funny thing was the dude's name was KYRSP33DY, like he wasn't gonna get much attention with that name!

Wonder what name Speedy will use since that's taken. I've also seen the all perks hack, bunch of arseholes!

On brighter notes I'm literally hours away from getting my hands on my PS4!! Yeah!!

Speedy is on the xbox anyways... And Adam, I'm remaining on the ps3 for a while longer. Atleast until I get my first proper paycheck from my new job.

I borrowed Ghosts from a buddy that got his PS4 today, so hit me up later if you want another teamplayer.

He was first in line at around 4.30 this morning, and the store opens at 10 :lol:

People turned away around 5.30 as the store only got 5 consoles (!) and they handed out notes to the first 5.

So I turn on my PS4, whip my Christmas camo on my honey badger, jump into my first game of DOM for today and get my first KEM Strike!! Fuck yeah it's going to be a good day!

Went 41-4 with 5 caps, ended up with a 30 killstreak! would have been more I'm sure but damn it's hard to see after that shit goes down!

So I turn on my PS4, whip my Christmas camo on my honey badger, jump into my first game of DOM for today and get my first KEM Strike!! Fuck yeah it's going to be a good day!

Went 41-4 with 5 caps, ended up with a 30 killstreak! would have been more I'm sure but damn it's hard to see after that shit goes down!

Nice!

I knew it! The Christmas camo is overpowered!