Tam/Euan/Sean

Thanks for the invites but, for some reason, I just can't join your parties

I have a moderate NAT at the moment but I can join up OK with Gary/Mazz (Sheffield) GaryTechno (?) and Ryan (Ireland)

Please send the invites but if you just get a reply saying "sorry can't join" you know what it is

Yeah the party system sucks, one minute I can join people next minute I can't.

Dave, it's fine, the party system is a bit weird at the moment. I seem to be OK when my NAT is Open but it's flicking between Open and Moderate at the moment.

Also, if you get multiple invites, it's not that we're trying to spam you, we've been changing party leaders when people can't join which means we have to send a new invite.

Tam/Euan/Sean

Thanks for the invites but, for some reason, I just can't join your parties

I have a moderate NAT at the moment but I can join up OK with Gary/Mazz (Sheffield) GaryTechno (?) and Ryan (Ireland)

Please send the invites but if you just get a reply saying "sorry can't join" you know what it is

It probably has to do with your NAT type Dave. Mine will go to moderate from time to time and I will resort my router and its fine

I might pick this up, kinda missing playing with you lot.

Fucking FCPs, you lot are a disease.

Stop your minging and get it! You won't regret it.......well you might but not at first :D

and yes Final Cut Pro is shite

Has anyone else had issues with the barracks not loading any info. It just says downloading clan details so I can't see any px we need for the clan or how many nodes, nothing. For a moment there I thought I was out of the clan and was freaking out. So I had someone else look to see if they can view it and they assured me I was still apart of the clan.

Did we have people leave our Clan, because we don't have that many anymore. Just wondering?

That's on me, Matt. Been so busy I haven't properly updated the roster. I did it now though and even included platforms. I tried my best to answer which platform I thought people were on so correct me if i'm wrong if you were one of those people. I think imma make a thread for it though. A lot of people just moved on over to PS4 as you already know. So not many of us left on PS3.

http://forevergaming.co.uk/index.php/topic/462-fg-forever-gaming-clan/

tumblr_m2ienvKRMM1qfbvj1.gif