Goodbye BO2 and Hello Ghosts

wapntake

Tonight is goodbye to BO2, i can't say it has been the best COD for me but it has given me my best stats so far in a COD game,

Prestige 7

K/D Ratio - 0.97,

SPM - 169,

Win % - 44,

Hours played - 315,

i have nearly 90 hours less played on this game than MW3 which shows my interest in it, if i hadn't switched to hardcore i think it would have been a lot less but HC sort of made me enjoy it more. From what i have seen i welcome Ghosts and it remains to be seen if i can improve even more on my stats again.

Wapentake3_zpsadd29acb.jpg

My stats have been about the same on all cod's - 1.2 give or take a few decimals. I blame it on rushing around like a tard, getting a kill or two then dying. (If I camped my KD would be through the roof!)

Really looking forward to this cod, hope I play it as much as mw2 and other past cods (mw3 and bo2 were bleh for me).

Do you think you will like ghosts with the small amount of hardcore playlists? They only have three or so from what I've seen.

I'm in the same boat.  I would have stopped playing months ago if they wouldn't have added hc dom. I don't know the last time I played core besides when I was just trying to get a couple challenges done. Without going to hc I would have had under 5 days in BO2. I think after they see how the new game modes go they will bring back a bit more hc (I'm hoping) and some of the other favorites. I see them adding S&D for sure.

BO2

.99 kd

272 spm

win% 43

prestige 8

almost 15 days in game lol

MW3

.90 kd

win % 45

prestige 14

almost 20 days ingame

This made me realize I play way to much CoD.

Black Ops 2 is the first CoD that I stopped playing months before the release of the new game,plus it's the ONLY CoD I have ever traded in.

Prestige 10 before stat reset

1.13 k/d

285 SPM

My main problem with core was it was so inconsistent. One game I would feel like a god being able to take a shot flip on someone and kill them, the next game I could stand with my gun to the back of a guys head and pull the trigger and he would flip on me with a smg for a 1 shot kill.

The only reason I didn't sell it was because I had season pass and had hopes of some great new maps coming out. They did come out with a couple good ones but I can't name one map off BO2 that I really loved. MW3 I loved Mission and Hardhat and had some fun on Dome and Village.

The only reason I didn't sell it was because I had season pass and had hopes of some great new maps coming out. They did come out with a couple good ones but I can't name one map off BO2 that I really loved. MW3 I loved Mission and Hardhat and had some fun on Dome and Village.

Oh yea BO2 is also the first CoD I didn't buy all the DLC.