Nice, guess I'm watching ghosts vid's all day today haha, I haven't been watching any ghosts vids till now....now I'm really excited! Can't wait to see if I like search and rescue.

The amount of time to kill looks awesome, no more eating 50 bullets like BO2 :)

I guess these games are played on LAN or something, so I bet it will be quite different when people play online..

Hope I`m wrong, but small chance ;)

And lots of places to set up the ol`camp tent.

I know the second video isn't,it's actual gameplay. Plus what I've seen on twitch so far looks very similar to the videos

Really don`t understand why they always needs to cater the damn quickscopers.

But thanks, another vid that puts me off from bying the game :)

they are absolutely not catering to them. He's that good. It wasn't even a factor tonight at all.

they are absolutely not catering to them. He's that good. It wasn't even a factor tonight at all.

This.

Some guys are just that good at the game that it doesn't matter what they do. I don't get the hate at all. It's not an easy thing to do and I hardly ever get killed by a quick scope. I do it and it can be fun but it's tough. I'm glad montages like this can still be done, I enjoy watch Pamaj, I know how difficult it is.

This.

Some guys are just that good at the game that it doesn't matter what they do. I don't get the hate at all. It's not an easy thing to do and I hardly ever get killed by a quick scope. I do it and it can be fun but it's tough. I'm glad montages like this can still be done, I enjoy watch Pamaj, I know how difficult it is.

Wait until you try it on Ghosts. It's damn near impossible

Loved that vid Euan. Only recently starting watching Pamaj and really enjoy the gameplays. But as you can see from his vod. He still has to zoom in and quickly adjust, so not quickscoping like we've had recently.

With that said, I wouldn't care if it was the same as BO2. If you.can do it then props to you. Most of the people that complain about quickscopers are unable to do it themselves so therefore call it bullshit. I call it skill when you see vids like the above

/rant

I too watch Pamaj's stuff the kids unreal I don't get the hate for snipers its probably the toughest skill to master especially as they seem to change how snipers work each cod, great video.

As said very rarely get quickscoped.

Brede you have no intentions of buying the game yet you watch videos and aalways comment on how shit it looks or how bad it will be, I don't get it.

I`ve never said it looked like shit, but I watch videos because I want to know how it looks and plays.

I have said I am not gonna buy it unless it`s unbelievably good and the connections etc is perfect. (By perfect I mean playable and enjoyable)

If it is awesome after some weeks after launch I might consider bying it.

I don`t like quickscopers. You know that. Yes, it`s a skill and I suck at it, but I hate being killed by them and I don`t think the snipers should be used like that. It`s just a game, but I like some realism. Just my opinion, if I have the right to have one.