Banished

Sennex

Finally bought it on the steam sale.

HOLY CRAP!

I bought it on Friday, and already have 21 hours in the game. The mods are amazing, the game is loads of fun if you enjoy city building/ management style games.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Last time I played it, it was in Early Access, and I didn't much enjoy it (I want to say this was around the end of 2014/ beginning 2015). I can't say no to a City Builder game though, and the 7$ price tag couldn't be beat!

Sadly I can't imagine playing it without mods at this point. They add a depth that was really needed, and I hope the Dev's make a sequel with an eye towards what the mods have added in.

If anyone is interested I can start a thread about the mods I use, and what they do. I gave myself a crash course in most all of them sunday morning. I think there are maybe 200 mods total out there, all doing similar things.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Last time I played it, it was in Early Access, and I didn't much enjoy it (I want to say this was around the end of 2014/ beginning 2015). I can't say no to a City Builder game though, and the 7$ price tag couldn't be beat!

Sadly I can't imagine playing it without mods at this point. They add a depth that was really needed, and I hope the Dev's make a sequel with an eye towards what the mods have added in.

If anyone is interested I can start a thread about the mods I use, and what they do. I gave myself a crash course in most all of them sunday morning. I think there are maybe 200 mods total out there, all doing similar things.

I would be. I used to live Sim City, not tye Sims though [emoji4]

I'd like to know more why it didn't do so well without mods. Has the base game got depth to it e.g. Enough missions and objectives?

Forum Signature Test.png