Undoing a formatted hard drive

tronic44

There's programs called GetDataBack FAT and GetDataBack NTFS that are used for this very situation.

I.......got data back last year for my instructor whose husband accidentally formatted their HDD.

It's software that needs paying for so you can find it on kickass torrents xD

Quite simple to use too.

8mSoOel.png

Sweet!! Cheers dude!! Should have known to ask you!

The only problem it's for work so i can't torrent anything, i wouldn't even know any sites anymore. I haven't downloaded anything like that in the last 2 years lol

Don't worry about it dude, i think we've found a way. I'll keep your idea as another option though :)

Even downloading a crack through dropbox probably isn't a good idea for me, especially where i work but honestly thanks for trying and massive thanks for the programs <3

If you ask Rich then it's a burger made by the devil himself with his own special sauce straight from the depths of hell.

To everyone else, it's a delicious, but mild as fuck, chicken burger.

So I looked up KFC's EU menu and we have nothing that you guys have there except the classic chicken. Those sandwiches and wraps look great

So basically Rich is being a puss

Hey guys, i'm going to make this thread as well just in case the shout box get filled up.

Does anyone know the best way to recover the files off an external hard drive if it's been formatted. 

Thanks <3

Press ctrl+Z

banlol.png