Breaking Bad (spoilers welcome)

Just Cal

Keep hearing good things about this, never seen it think i'll have to give it a go.

You won't regret it. You'll be up at 4 am saying "One ... more ... episode!"

Last episode was crazy. What Jesse found out about :) Oh shit!

Keep calm and question nothing.

I love how this show can drastically change course so quickly. The series is almost over, and we still have no idea how it's all going to end. I love it. 

I would post a more in-depth analysis of this second half of the season, but I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. Are there spoiler codes on here?

SPOILERS BELOW

WOW! That episode was intense. I'm actually surprised at how Walt just kind of gave himself up. I was talking to my friend on skype during this episode, and I called it. I knew that Todd's gang was going to show up. I was expecting for Gomie to die this episode, so I guess I wasn't fully right.

I think this is going to happen next episode.. I could be right, but most likely not. Don't read if you think it might.

> Gomie dies (Hank's DEA partner)

> Walt escapes with Todd's gang

> Knowing he basically is on the run now, Walt uses Saul's disappearing guy and goes to New Hampshire. (From the flashback)

and what's the M-60 for? lol

I can't believe I didn't put that as my question also. I think that Todd's gang is going to see Jesse, but wont kill him. I think the Todd Squad is going to basically take Jesse and make him cook for them so they can get the blue meth circulating again.

Just to add on to what Cal was saying, I think that Todd's gang is going to do something to Walt's family because I really don't see him going back to cook for these people. So whatever happens to Walt's family is probably going to be enough for him to come back with an M-60 and do some damage.

I saw Jesse's indentured servitude coming right away when Todd saved him. 

It's obvious the m60 is for Todd's gang now, but what about the Ricin? For Jesse - poetic justice? Or maybe for himself. Maybe he just ends it and commits suicide. Not likely but we wouldn't see that one coming that's for sure.

This episode was freaking intense.

Anyone still rooting for Walt? lol

Keep calm and question nothing.

So much happened.. In that one episode. I had to watch it twice to start realizing some things.

I think Walt had to come off really abusive and scary in that phone call after he kidnapped Holly because if he didn't, I'm pretty sure that Skyler would have gotten arrested. I think it was great to see Walt stand up for Hank towards the end. I think he finally understands what he's done to his family.

And yeah, it seems almost evident that the M60 will be used on Todd's gang. 

That conversation between Walt and Hank really hit me hard.