God of War PS4

God of War and Kratos are coming to PlayStation 4 and they’re set to make a very big impression at this year’s E3 conference. After being revealed at Sony’s press conference at the show last year, mammoth posters appearing across LA this year suggest not-so-subtly to us that Sony is preparing to give this PS4 exclusive an even bigger push this year. Not only will the game feature in Sony’s sure-to-be blockbuster-heavy press conference, it’s also getting its own hour long presentation at E3 Coliseum. 

Looks likely to be early 2018.

Below gameplay trailer was from E3 in 2016

Never played God of War (sorry) just passed me by. I'm pretty sure Kratos got voted the most horrible player to play in a video game recently. Sounds fun. Anyone looking into this?

Forum Signature Test.png

Does it still have the "quick time events"/ "Simon Says" that were in the rest of the series?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Does it still have the "quick time events"/ "Simon Says" that were in the rest of the series?

That's what turned me off about the game. I only played it at a friend's house. But couldn't get into it because of that.

Via the FG App

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

The Game Director has likened it to the newest Zelda game when exploring the open world and finding cracks that could have things behind it.

If it is, this game is starting to sound even more promising.

Forum Signature Test.png