Greatest Triple Pack Ever?

This is and will always be the best game/game pack i've ever purchased......or had purchased for me i should say.

Mega-Games-2-Revenge-of-Shinobi-Streets-

Very little needs to be said about these games.

The Revenge of Shinobi

Plot: Taking place three years after the first game, the criminal organization Zeed from the original game has since reformed and have renamed themselves "Neo Zeed". They decide to have their revenge on the Oboro Ninja clan and Joe Musashi by killing his master and kidnapping Joe's bride, Naoko. Joe, having reached the clan too late, manages to learn about Neo Zeed's plot by his dying master. Joe decides to travel the world to gain his revenge on Neo Zeed as well as try to save his bride before it's too late.

My Thoughts:

This side scrolling game was one of the hardest i've ever played and that made it exciting for me, to actually have to really try at a game was new to me (obviously i hadn't played many before this) I'm not sure i ever completed the game, something will still haunts me to this day.

Streets of Rage:

I'm not going to go into this as Lee has already made a thread about it.

http://forevergaming.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/4219-streets-of-rage/#comment-87324

All you need to know is this is in my top three games of all time, it might even be number one.

Golden Axe:

Plot: 
The game focuses on three heroes. One of them is a battle axe-wielding dwarf, Gilius Thunderhead, from the mines of Wolud whose twin brother was killed by the soldiers of Death Adder. Another is a male barbarian, Ax Battler, wielding a two handed broadsword looking for revenge for the murder of his mother. The last is a longsword wielding Tyris Flare, an amazon whose parents were killed by Death Adder.

My Thoughts:

I loved everything about this game, the characters, the levels, the music, everything! The last time i completed this game was about 4 years ago with a mate, we then went on to make Golden Dub or Dub Axe, which was us mixing the music with dubstep. Needless to say we made millions and are now the most powerful men on the planet haha The thing i loved most about this game was the special moves, each character didn't just have one special move, they had one for each bar of power they had. There's nothing better than calling in a giant dragon to burn everything up! The ability to climb on to dragons and ride them around and breath fire over your enemies was amazing. Such an amazing game and one that will always stay close to my heart. This is in my top 5 games ever.......maybe even top three.

If you've got a Mega Drive and you don't have any of these, go out and buy this....in fact don't go out because you probably won't find it in the shops. Order it and play the hell outa it. You won't be disappointed!

I've just seen you can buy this on Ebay for £8, 8motherfuckinpounds!!!! Absolute bargain!