Destiny 1 Platinum Trophy

GazzaGarratt

We have all played this to death and its still an amazing game. It feels like if we are ever going to own a Platinum trophy we should ALL be owning this bad boy.

Why don't we all share what trophies we have left and let's see if we can help each other get them finished. It was one of the best things we did on this game helping each other and this seems like a cool goal to do with everyone here.

Let's see what you have left to get people. And if you have got it already let us know and hopefully you guys and gals can help the others a little.

Yes, yes, I have one left. And yes, it is the flawless one [emoji23] Mucho Gracias

Forum Signature Test.png

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were discussing this last night, I think the one most people will be missing is the flawless raider.  I already have the platinum but happy to help with flawless raider or any other trophy.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Still need flawless raider and I think there is a DoI one around the bells in th iron tower

Presume we would just blast through normal Crota for flawless , me and charlie came close a couple of times just doing it two man. However with new update it can't be two manned but I would think it should be way enough for 6. And quick 

The expansions ones are separate I believe so if you get all the vanilla Destiny trophies you should get the platinum.  I'm missing a few from the expansions but I think for the most part they are complete a certain questline or something so shouldn't be too difficult.

As for flawless, I'm not sure what they have fixed in Crota but it certainly was the easiest to do.  When I got it, we had a Bladedancer Hunter with Don't Touch Me gauntlets with near constant invisibility run the maze solo.  After that we did it properly though being so over-levelled on the normal raid Crota goes down in 1 sword so it is easy.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

And that right there is the reason that trophies are meaningless.  Most people who have it did it the easy way.  Now the easy way is patched.  I should get a trophy for raiding with deadums.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

And that right there is the reason that trophies are meaningless.  Most people who have it did it the easy way.  Now the easy way is patched.  I should get a trophy for raiding with deadums.

I don't know mate, yeah it would be good to get the trophy in a geniune non-cheese way but tbh you can't say getting the platinum trophy is meaningless when it takes a long shift to get all the trophies together.

And non-cheese isn't wrong, it's playing the game tactically and we've all done that.

I'd be well happy if I could get this trophy. I know some have but it would be good to help most others out of the clan. I'm sure its only a handful have it so hopefully those that have it can help!!

Forum Signature Test.png

Sounds like quite a few need the flawless one then. Anyone want to give this a go? It would probably need a few hours and patience as i'm sure we'll get people wiping on the way so we just reset and go again.

Forum Signature Test.png