Cards Against Humanity

Afternoon all,

I think it would be a laugh to get some of us playing Cards Against Humanity as the banter that goes on in party chats and whatsapp it seems a game made for us.  Some details;

What is Cards Against Humanity?

It is a sick, twisted, despicable, awkward and most importantly hilarious card game for up to 8 people.

How do you play?

Simply a player (called the Card Czar) reads out a black card which will have a question or one or more blanks spaces on.  Everyone else plays white cards as suggestions as the answer to the question or to fill in the blank(s) of the black card.  The Card Czar then picks the card they consider the 'best' card(s).  If your card is chosen you get an awesome point and it the first player to get x amount of awesome points that wins.  The next player then becomes the Card Czar and reads the next black card out.

Why is this so funny?

Winning examples such as (underlined is the blank spaces);

Lifetime presents White Privilege the story of Not giving a shit about the third world.

Here is the church, here is the steeple, open the doors and there is two midgets shitting into a bucket

In M Night Shyamalan's new movie, Bruce Willis discovers that the screams....the terrible screams had really been Kanye West all along.

I learned the heard way that you can't cheer up a grieving friend with giving the tumour a cutesy name.

Step 1: Bitches, Step 2: Date Rape, Step 3 Profit!

I think you get the idea.

How can we play this game?

Luckily someone has created a website where you can play it for free at http://www.pretendyoure.xyz/ it is possible to create password protected lobbies and even add some even more sick, twisted, funny cards too for many hours of fun.  Obviously being a website, this is on PC but it is just a website so not beastly gaming PC needed.  It would also be worth getting discord at https://discord.gg/DhZj6eh so we can all chat and have some awesome banter.

When can we play?

Let me know if you're interesting in playing it and a time can be arranged.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

It was indeed, certainly something to play for a round or two before moving on to other games.  Definitely the more the merrier though, it was fun havin some from OCUK but I think everyone really needs to be chatting together.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

4 hours ago, Capn_Underpants said:

If it was a Thursday, I'd make it. Always working when these things are scheduled. emoji52.png

Via the FG App

So if we did another one on Thursday night this week could you make it? You could try and set one up (just copy the event and change to Thursday). If you're struggling I could help :)

Forum Signature Test.png

So if we did another one on Thursday night this week could you make it? You could try and set one up (just copy the event and change to Thursday). If you're struggling I could help [emoji4]

Yes I could

Via the FG App