E3 2017

logo-e3-sub.png

What are you people hoping to see unveiled at this year's event? Sony and Nintendo have secured most of the space this year so I expect some pretty cool games to be shown for the Switch.

What do we think we're missing in the market right now that could be a great game?

Forum Signature Test.png

Looking like a dead cert to find out more info on Red Dead Redemption 2 at E3 this year.

Nintendo apparently have 'big' plans too. I really hope we get to see a Smash Bros game for the Switch. Such an epic series of games they are and so many awesome game modes to play.

Via the FG App

Forum Signature Test.png

Really looking forward to E3 this year. I'm hoping to finally see gameplay footage of Cyberpunk 2077 along with Read Dead Redemption 2. Still got to wait for the confirmed games listings which should be revealed soon but the likes of Destiny 2, COD WW2 and a new Assassin's Creed are all but certs to be there. Wouldn't be surprised to see a sequel to The Division be revealed also. 

EA once again wont be appear as they are hosting their own event with Star Wars Battlefront 2....2 likely to be their flagship title.

Really looking forward to E3 this year. I'm hoping to finally see gameplay footage of Cyberpunk 2077 along with Read Dead Redemption 2. Still got to wait for the confirmed games listings which should be revealed soon but the likes of Destiny 2, COD WW2 and a new Assassin's Creed are all but certs to be there. Wouldn't be surprised to see a sequel to The Division be revealed also. 
EA once again wont be appear as they are hosting their own event with Star Wars Battlefront 2....2 likely to be their flagship title.

Not sure if Cyberpunk will show. They are making good progress but are way off an outside view of their product.

Now Destiny 2 is out it would be good to find a few more insightful details about it. Also, forgot about Shenmue 3. They must have a few minutes of a polished sequence to show by now.

Via the FG App

Forum Signature Test.png

There better be some form of an update for the FF7 remake!! Also intrigued to see if there's any information relating to the new cod and whether it actually boots on ground

Hope so mate, but looks like the game has gone into 2018 along with Kingdom Hearts 3. Boo.

They'll need to show something to appease fans of these games.

Forum Signature Test.png

Bethesda released this pic as to show they are getting ready for E3
91cd81a27f456e9aa4098a869bfe7922.jpg

Doom, Quake and Elder Scrolls are in there with 2 extra areas 'under construction'. Here's hoping it's 2 pretty cool releases as they are now one of the most exciting to watch at E3.

Hoping one is a new Wolfenstein game. The last installments have been top draw imo.

Forum Signature Test.png

We know Halo 6 won't be at E3, however 343 industries said they will be teasing something at the show.

My thoughts are a non-gameplay trailer for Halo 6 or some sort of expansion for Halo Wars. Man, I miss the Master Chief.

Forum Signature Test.png

It's all about Red Dead Redemption 2 for me, hope they don't spill too many beans though as i do like a surprise or two.

I'm also looking forward to hear more from Nintendo, from both secret projects and more titles on their switch. 

11 minutes ago, tronic44 said:

It's all about Red Dead Redemption 2 for me, hope they don't spill too many beans though as i do like a surprise or two.

I'm also looking forward to hear more from Nintendo, from both secret projects and more titles on their switch. 

They're going big kahunas with this E3 Rich, as they have a large number of showings like Sony do too.

Whilst I think they will show many new games linked to their digital service, I really hope we get some solid confirmation of some AAA games coming to the Switch later this year. Otherwise it's same old, same old with the bespoke Nintendo games just for themselves.

Forum Signature Test.png

9 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

They're going big kahunas with this E3 Rich, as they have a large number of showings like Sony do too.

Whilst I think they will show many new games linked to their digital service, I really hope we get some solid confirmation of some AAA games coming to the Switch later this year. Otherwise it's same old, same old with the bespoke Nintendo games just for themselves.

They better bring their AAA game with them then B)

Harvest Moon: Light of Hope will be playable at E3 2017 and has been confirmed for Switch, Steam and PS4 which will be interesting to see how it is received on console again since the GameCube days.

Forum Signature Test.png

E3 is here! It would be a great help if everyone and anyone could share any bits of info to here as no doubt there'll be loads about, especially Destiny, CoD and all the other new games.

If you can post a pic or vid too for the new games (if you find one) it will help out with the featured slider on the homepage.

Thanks all!

Forum Signature Test.png

Xbox One X System Specifications

oxbit3umzclloqnzftld.jpg

So if you are looking to compare it to a PC... The cpu confuses me as its 8 cores but at 2.3 GHz which is what you see in some Macbook Pros, AMD Rx 580 GPU. By far a solid console but I am wondering about their claims of 4k- I don't doubt it's 4k. Reduced graphical settings and specific optimization. Games optimized for consoles are able to perform better than PCs of identical spec. this is because developers can optimize to the console hardware. For PCs, developers optimize as much as they can nut have to develop for multiple GPUs which makes it almost impossible to optimize for PC entirely. Also, 4K at 60 FPS isn't a hard target if other graphical settings are reduced. 

These mid-life hardware upgrades will probably become the norm for consoles in the future too, so the lines between generations will just become more blurred. As the latest generation of consoles (PS4, and Xbone) have moved to x86-64 cpu architecture, this is going to be the norm. From now on basically all Xboxs and PSs are going to be basically hardware upgrades from the last version. Its going to be just like a PC where new games will come out and state minimum recommended specs. example: GTA6 is playable on the XboxoneX2, XboxoneX, but no longer the Xboxone. Sure the OS interface will be refreshed, but the underlying code wont drastically change

Can't deny this console is solid though!

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

16 minutes ago, PlasticGaming said:

Cheers Rob, any chance we can separate the 4 remaining videos in your post to separate threads please? Anybody can do this btw if Rob or I don't pick it up until later. We already have Spiderman, God of War and Days Gone. Fanks 😘

Forum Signature Test.png

Grabbed the following from vg247.

Interesting to see Microsofts show talked about on social media as the largest. It doesn't confirm whether it was positive or negative though. Assassin's Creed Origins was most talked about from - not sure what I take from this right now. I'll reflect and come back to post.

f441d14822f40204a28e5716ba65c45e.jpgc58abae67257c25160f0cd5dac830000.jpg

Forum Signature Test.png