Season 4: Operation Red Crow

The3rdWalker

1. DLC related:

New Map "Skyscraper":

• No basement
  • special spawn (which we did not see yet, correct me if I am wrong)
  • Devs think it's the most balanced DLC map yet, not too much destruction. Similar design line like the first ten maps.

New Operators:

Attacker: Hibana

• She can shoot 3x6 charges. They detonate remotely. They can be jammed and destroyed by batteries, the latter only before they are activated (so no Bandit-trick). If I understood right, you can choose whether you want to shoot all six charges simultaniously or seperated. That way, you can open little drone holes, vaultable holes or even full sized holes to walk through.
  • We also saw all her weapons except the pistol. You cannot put the ACOG on her SMG.
  • We also saw one of her headgears or skins called "Slicer" and some skins (e.g. Japan skin).

Defender: Echo

Only he can see through his drone, whichs vision has a green tint.

It moves on the ground, when you stop you can jump up to the top where it will stuck and get cloaked. That makes it hardly visible.

You can stun other players (also yourself and friendlies) which will make moving very hard and seeing anything while moving nearly impossible. Charges do refresh automatically, it apparently has a refresh timer like Caveiras ability.

You can put attachments on his silenced MP5, also the ACOG.

We also saw a new headgear or skin called "Venom" for him.

2. Patch 5.0 related:

• We have new special operator full body skins (For the start, there are skins for Thermite, Sledge and Kapkan)
  • There seems to be other body skins (seen for Ash and Smoke in the showcase) and Caveira which do not change everything but colors(?)
  • Shield skins are confirmed
  • Twitch has been redesigned (she looks much prettier now imo).
  • Twitch's drone inital screen has been slightly redesigned (You can see some program code first).
  • Fuze's artwork has been changed, he is now shown with the AK12 and shield (no ingame model changes confirmed).
  • We've seen some new charms (Tachanka gold pro league charm, dog charm)+
  • We will get new universial skins plus new seasonal skins. And finally a black skin!
  • Kapkan traps have got redesigned looks (nothing said if functionality changed) thanks to/u/The1AndOnlyLegoAlex
  • New body skins (Ash's, Smoke's, Hibana's and Echo's in the stream) could be called BDU - Battle Dress Uniforms.
  • Ranked round timer will be reduced to 3 minutes. This is confirmed by /u/Its_Epi and under testing first.

We will get a great announcement at the end of Xbox finals. A full year 2 of DLCs has been announced, also a new competetive event called "6 Invitational".

3. Patch 5.2 midseason reinforcement related:

• Bartlett University map is finally coming to PVP!
  • A big lighting overhaul coming with this patch.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Echo

• MP5SD// Damage: 23/ROF:800/Mobility:50/Capacity:30+1(150 reserve)
  • Also has an ACOG
  • The drone can stick to ceilings, (jumping straight up) and looks like it will need to be stuck to use the "Sonic Burst" ability (Not 100% on that). When stuck it "cloaks" itself to make it look like the ceiling it's stuck to.
  • The "Sonic Burst" ability available to his drone blurs your enemy's screen, and it gets much worse if they move while under it's effects. The sonic burst has a "magazine" of 3 which recharges over time (quite slowly) and has infinite reserve ammo

Hibana

• Type 89// Damage: 41/ROF: 850/Mobility: 50/Capacity: 20+1 (120 in Reserve )
  • Her breaching gun has 3 rounds
  • You can stack 2 charges to make a vaultable hole.
  • She fires them, then detonates them. Meaning she gets countered by Mute/Bandit (Bandit trick does NOT work if they've been activated)

Both

• The Bearing 9 (PM-9)// Damage: 32/ROF: 1100!!! /Mobility:50/Capacity: 25+1 (75 in reserve)
  • The SuperNova//Damage: 32(so weak!)/ROF: Pump-action/Mobility: 50/Capacity: 7 (36 in reserve)

Improvements

• 5 different calibers for caliber based destruction. All guns fall into one of these. Things like the Deagle might reduce the appeal of the SPAS-12 as the D.50 is now very good at hole making.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

I can see myself using Hibana a lot as an alternative to Ash. She has top notch primary (with ACOG) and secondary (smg) guns along with 2+2 Armour/Speed setup.

Echo could be amazing with his rechargeable gadget, however using him with just his gun is pretty poor from what I've played so far.

Forum Signature Test.png