Mafia 3

Surprised we haven't talked about this a little more.

The story looks a pretty decent one and they haven't held back in terms of including racist elements to help support the story to ensure the player gets the most of the experience (developers have said it was crucial).

The biggest talk for pc players so far is that it's running on 30FPS not 60. The graphics look okay and it wasn't ever going to beat GTA in comparison but it could be worth a dip in the pocket.

Review below - I didn't take much notice of the reviewer, just wanted to see some gameplay.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

What's your initial thoughts Sam?

I haven't experienced any of the problems James just posted. But so far it's good. It is a bit repetitive (the missions), nothing like Mafia 2. I don't think it's worth full price. But a good pick up down the road. Luckily I got it for only 34$.

After the Witcher 3 everything just seems meh to me.

5 hours ago, Capn_Underpants said:

After the Witcher 3 everything just seems meh to me.

That will be hard to beat for a while tbh Sam. The value for money on W3 is just crazy. I just think we maybe are in a lull for top 8/10 or above AAA games and will be until Q1 2017. They're all good in their own right but not a lot stand and say 'buy me'. Pro of that of course means there is quite a few games we all can play which is kinda cool.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb