What would you next change in Overwatch?

GazzaGarratt

If you had the chance, what would you change now Season 2 is upon us?

I'd like to see some existing maps tweaked so on a Competitive game the points or game modes rotate.

Hanzo feels OP, even though I can't get him to work for me. I'd like to see his hit box get slightly smaller.

Winston could do with a buff on his primary weapon, he doesn't seem to have enough impact with just his ultimate.

I also think they should look at the speed of some characters. Whilst I get Roadhog and Reinhardt are massive therefore slower, I just think they are far too slow to get back into battle.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 17/09/2016 at 6:13 AM, GazzaGarratt said:

If you had the chance, what would you change now Season 2 is upon us?

I'd like to see some existing maps tweaked so on a Competitive game the points or game modes rotate.

Hanzo feels OP, even though I can't get him to work for me. I'd like to see his hit box get slightly smaller.

Winston could do with a buff on his primary weapon, he doesn't seem to have enough impact with just his ultimate.

I also think they should look at the speed of some characters. Whilst I get Roadhog and Reinhardt are massive therefore slower, I just think they are far too slow to get back into battle.

Hanzo is kind of OP and easy to use comparatively. You need to let the bow charge to be effective. Map awareness is key for his Ultimate.

Winston needs to be used as a team. His primary doesn't need to aim so it's kind of weak but it's good to harass. Then jump away.  His ultimate is to help people get onto and off the point but it doesn't kill. I like his mobility because he can jump and flank people. His shield key if you have a good team.

Road hog/Reinhardt/slow pokes need to be used with Lucio. You can always jetpack with Reinhardt. Also people tend to not heal their tank which is a bit deadly. Road hog can do that himself, but if you keep the tank healthy they should not have to get back into battle too often. 

I would like to see Farah get buffed a bit. She's gotten nerf a number of times and she isn't that effective anymore. I would also like to see Symmetra back to her original self. Her turrets are not that effective anymore

I would like to see Torbjorn's turret have less awareness. Right now they can see through walls which is BS. I would like them to be slower to respond when attacked from behind. Right now they are impossible to flank

I would like to see roadhogs chain have a range. Right now he can get Farah from maximum height

I would like to see more maps. The maps have gotten too predictable. 

Hanzo I don't see too much of an issue with.

Winston I think his fine, his not meant to kill players, he is there as a large distraction with excellent mobility. You engage with Winston and while everyone is distracted the rest of the team come in and wipe the rest of the team. His also great at killing mercy.

I think some tanks being slow is fine, like above you need to have a speed boost at the correct time.

Farah I think shes just fine, she still does serious damage. The problem with buffing here is it has a huge knock on too everything else. If she gets stronger then Rin shield starts to become useless and Rin will drop out of the game.

Turrets I think people just need to be smart and communicate better. Few times I've played with people from here we just call out the turrets and have someone tank it like Dva while we focus it down and its not a huge issue.

Roadhog I have mixed feelings, I don't think its annoying that it has amazing range.

Finally I think predictable maps are a good thing to some extent, this is a competitive game and know every inch of the map makes it more interesting," oh there are 6 routes someone could come attack me but from my experience people typically go this way so I will be ready here to counter that". etc etc.

The thing with Roadhog is that he's not supposed to die. He's supposed to hang back, yank one out of cover and splatter his brains all over the wall. Retreat, heal up, go again. I've had 20+ streaks doing this, it's fantastic. With a healer, he can be unstoppable. I think his mobility is fine tbh. If I could change one thing, I'd want his heal to have a bit of an AOE effect, doesn't have to be much, even 50hp for people within two meters or something. He's very much a lone wolf character which is a shame, sometimes I wish I could help the team out more. Once a month-ish.

banlol.png

Piggy really is a DPS. He doesn't offer any sort of shield that every other tank does, he can't heal others and his damage output is really high. I think it works well if you have maybe him and another DPS instead of having 2 DPS + piggy.