Pick a theme!

I'll be installing a new theme on Monday when I do all the maintenance stuff. Can you guys have a look here and see which one you like please!

I'm leaning towards Elegant as it allows you guys to pick the colour you want from a pallette. 

Also note that this won't be the only theme, I'll probably add more at a later date.

Cheers :)

banlol.png

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see why you've leaned to that one because it gives everyone choice. I do like the darker themes; Titan and Carbon seem pretty sweet. If I had the choice I'd go Carbon to match the dark logo we have, however I think if enough people like different choices then we should go for Elegant.

Forum Signature Test.png

Carbon, then Titan. 

My my reasoning against Elegance is while the ability to chose is great, our logo may not look good with certain colors. HOWEVER, our logo is a crest so it should look good with everything.

I would vote for the carbon theme with dark grey headers. The live demo currently uses a powedered blue header for each category.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

11 hours ago, PlasticGaming said:

Change the light blue headers to a dark grey and it's absolutely perfect. Or red, whichever.

9 hours ago, Curb_Stompp said:

I liked the blue although it didn't match. Gave it some pop. I'd try out a shade of red to match the logo. 

I like the idea of red to match the logo. I'll have a look at the colours over the next few days.

Forum Signature Test.png