Mt. Chiliad Free for All

Just Cal

Right. I'm gonna be on all day today from 4pm GMT/BST onward.

I think we should start doing funny challenges instead of just stealing shit (although that is fun)

Last night, me, Palle and Stephen tried to get up Mt. Chiliad in a different assortment of cars (we had 1 each) about halfway up it turned into a free for all, bashing each other and shit. I think if we could get at least 8 of us in a lobby, this has the potential to be hilarious.

We all get a car. No dirt bikes or quads, and race up to the top. You can guarantee that no cars will make it and we're allowed to shoot, bash and ram each other on the way up. First one to kill the tourist at the peak next to the telescopes is winrar.

Please you bunch of fucks. This will be brilliant. We need skype or headsets or something though because I couldn't stop laughing last night and needed to talk xD

Let me know what you think.

8mSoOel.png

I won't be able to record man. I have very limited access to the TV that takes component cables so I can only record when I have an empty house :(

Dear jebus I will when I have the chance though. My favorite  part last night was when me and Palle just stopped and watched my Ambulance tumble back down the mountain. When it was out of sight, we went right back at the climb xD

8mSoOel.png

We need multiple people to record it to give the illusion of point of views.

We can then give the clips to Cal for him to put together and add on the FG channel.

And you TOTALLY need to add this to the video:

Alt version:

It will add a sense of victory and accomplishment to the overall feel of the gameplay.

With cars speeding down a road and shrapnel flying everywhere...it would certainly be a sight to see.

DM9ON.png

We will need multiple people to record ^ completely agree with you dude!

Sorry i'd write more but literally don't have the time, i want to get some videos out this week but i might not get the time.

I miss GTA :(