Kings Glaive Final Fantasy XV Trailer & BTS

tronic44

Finally got the email today so i can proudly share with everyone that i spent a lot of last year working on this. 

Can't give anything away as far as the story but will update the thread when more videos pop up

Peace

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers everyone, feel pretty damn proud to have worked on this. Must admit i freaked out when i was first told we'd be working on this, massive Final Fantasy fan!!

A little more information about the film, the link also contains actors involved.

Square Enix released the following synopsis for Kingslaive: (not really a spoiler but some people may not want to know anything about it)

"The magical kingdom of Lucis is home to the hallowed Crystal, but the menacing empire of Niflheim will stop at nothing to make it theirs. War has raged between the two for as long as most can remember.
King Regis of Lucis commands an elite force of soldiers dubbed the Kingsglaive. Wielding their king’s magic, Nyx Ulric and his fellow glaives stand before the crown city of Insomnia, fighting to stay the inexorable advance of Niflheim’s imperial army.
Before the overwhelming military might of the empire, King Regis can only salvage his kingdom by accepting an ultimatum—he must cede all lands outside the crown city, and see his son, Prince Noctis, wed to Lady Lunafreya, the former princess of Tenebrae now captive of Niflheim.
As the war of wills rages, the machinations of Niflheim transform Insomnia into an awe-inspiring battleground, pulling Nyx into a struggle for the very survival of the kingdom."

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/03/31/final-fantasy-15-movie-kingsglaive-announced

The quality is so good but the mouth movements freak me out, anyone else feel that way?

What's your actual job title and function, I'm jealous you get to be on a project like this!

Sorry for the late reply, been a bit ill the last couple of days.

My job title is data wrangler but i also do tech and IT stuff as well as jumping into a suit for demos. I couldn't believe it when we were told we were going to be working on this, i'd say the kid inside me went mental but so did the adult on the outside  :lol: Yeah the face is pretty amazing, can't wait to see the hole thing!

Looks amazing. You're a lucky bastard

:lol: Cheers dude!

23 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Final Fantasy XV release date pushed back to November 29th for PS4. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait.

Was just about to post exactly the same, pretty gutted tbh, was looking forward to playing it next month.

The Director of this game has come out and said that only the first half of the game is open world with the second half set to be linear.

Not sure splitting it 50/50 is the greatest tactic in the book as I would've expected it more to be 80/20 in favour of open world. Let's hope this doesn't de-value the game in any way.

Forum Signature Test.png

FF15's Director said that along with the game not having “sufficient” optimization, there were also “various bugs [and] frame rate drops.”

He stressed the bugs weren’t game breaking, but “there are still of number of bugs like characters floating unnaturally in the air or appearing all strange [and glitchy].”

“We are going to fix the issues,” Tabata said. “Another thing is that I also wanted to refine the game balance.”

Hmmm, are developers really struggling with the latest gen hardware still? Fingers crossed they don't cock the launch right up.

Forum Signature Test.png

9 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

FF15's Director said that along with the game not having “sufficient” optimization, there were also “various bugs [and] frame rate drops.”

He stressed the bugs weren’t game breaking, but “there are still of number of bugs like characters floating unnaturally in the air or appearing all strange [and glitchy].”

“We are going to fix the issues,” Tabata said. “Another thing is that I also wanted to refine the game balance.”

Hmmm, are developers really struggling with the latest gen hardware still? Fingers crossed they don't cock the launch right up.

I don't likie all this talkie about issues, makes me sad :(