What makes absolutely 0% sense to you?

What really doesn't make sense to me is when people say happy birthday or anniversary or other stuff to their SO on facebook. 

Perhaps a gentle reminder to others on the friends list that it's that person's birthday?

I see my aunt say "happy birthday" to her youngest son.  I am reminded to do the same, and since I don't know all my cousins birthdays, he gets birthday greetings he otherwise wouldn't.

Hypothetically speaking, as I don't have a Facebook/twitter/etc page.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What really doesn't make sense to me is when people say happy birthday or anniversary or other stuff to their SO on facebook. You live with the person. Walk into the next room or look up from your chosen electronic device and say whatever you are typing directly to them.

And it's even worse when they wish happy birthday to their kids. You're child is an infant. They can't even read. What the hell purpose does telling facebook how proud you are of them and how much you love them serve other than go "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! PRAISE ME FOR DOING A THING!"

I don't have facebook so I can't comment to that, but for 20 years I was out of the house in the morning before my wife was even up so I would send out wishes via email or text to  her or the kids to make sure they knew I didn't forget. 

1. People who don't like tomato on pizza

2. McNasty

3. How two bodies exert gravitational force on each other

4. My father's intense hatred of squirrels

5. Owning bibles and guns

6. People who refuse to try Warframe

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

1. People who don't like tomato on pizza

2. McNasty

3. How two bodies exert gravitational force on each other

4. My father's intense hatred of squirrels

5. Owning bibles and guns

6. People who refuse to try Warframe

I'll try to keep things more simple for you J from here out...

I understand man, no biggie. And it's not something I want to keep going back & forth about, so don't take it that way or anything. All I'm saying is if I had dinner one time in Venice with my family, then I'd want a picture of all my family & myself sitting around the table smiling. That's a picture than makes memories for you to look back on years later, not a picture of a close up of the plate of lasagna we ate that day. That's my only point I am making.

The times I have taken pictures of my food were not because of the food, but because I wanted to make someone jealous.  Either to my boss because we share the same favorite steakhouse, or to my brother over Lent who gave up meat.  That sort of stuff.  Not to keep around for whatever reason.  Facebook is one big "look at me" website and there are hoards of people who get off on making others jealous of their incredible trips, awesome meals, blah blah you know the deal.  Most people post those pictures of meals to show off.  Obviously no one really cares what meal you just ate, so what other reason could there be for it?

Tomato texture fucks with me, the same with peppers and onions. I love the flavoring they add, but just can't eat them, IDK what it is, but I just can't do it, I gag like the newbie on the prison block

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

It's coming up to that time of year when coats are shed and therefore we have to see idiots bloody underwear, seriously what's with wearing your kecks round the bottom of your arse?

Do us all a favour pull your fucking strides up!

Especially when you work at a drive through and ass is eye level!

What makes zero sense to me?

613-886354-Original.png

I just can't get my head around how it's not butter!

It's coming up to that time of year when coats are shed and therefore we have to see idiots bloody underwear, seriously what's with wearing your kecks round the bottom of your arse?

Do us all a favour pull your fucking strides up!

Especially when you work at a drive through and ass is eye level!

:lol: This is so me

I was listening to the local talk radio this morning.

Apparently during spring break there is a trend to take a tampon, soak it in vodka, and then stick it up your ass.

Your body absorbs the vodka and you get drunk.....

WTF?

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Cookies and cream Oreos. Oreo flavoured Oreos? Why? Zero sense.

It is good in Ice Cream though