What makes absolutely 0% sense to you?

It is good in Ice Cream though

As in Cookies and Cream flavoured ice cream? Damn right! GET IN MA BELLY! 

Then make me regret that decision in half an hour.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pregnancy boobs.

Seriously.  They are literally the best rack your wife will ever have.  The problem?  They're off limits because they hurt too much.  Fuck that shit is unfair.  Even after the baby is born it's months before they become funbags again.  And by then, they're nowhere near as fun!

There are now 3 McNasty minions roaming this Earth, just FYI peeps.  McNasty III is almost 3 weeks old now.

How overly sensitive everyone seems to be. So I have a different opinion than you. So that now hurts your feelings. Before you just felt with it and move on. Now it's a damn issue about everything. I hate censoring myself because I have to worry about others feelings.

How overly sensitive everyone seems to be. So I have a different opinion than you. So that now hurts your feelings. Before you just felt with it and move on. Now it's a damn issue about everything. I hate censoring myself because I have to worry about others feelings.

I disagree with that and I'm mortally offended. How dare you!

If I worried about what people thought of my opinions I'd be in a lot of trouble

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I disagree with that and I'm mortally offended. How dare you!

If I worried about what people thought of my opinions I'd be in a lot of trouble

Today I mostly don't understand why people who are slow and can't cycle like to push their way to the front when we're waiting at traffic lights. We're just going to have to cycle round you, again, fuckwit.

That's because they want you to see their fat ass in cycling shorts again. In case you missed it the first few times

Something that I will never understand and makes 0 sense to me is the way people are so into their cell phones and can't take their hands/eyes off them. You go to the store and you have to dodge morons walking with their heads down looking at their phones. You pull up to a light and the people next to you have their phones in their laps looking at them and not paying attention to the traffic signal. My family comes for dinner and my Niece and Sister sit at the table with a fork in one hand and their cell phone in the other.

There's a whole big world out there and you can interact with people face to face, put the phone down and live your life. It really makes me wonder if when these people die and they realize they spent 40% of their lives on their phones if that would even bother them or not.

There's a whole big world out there and you can interact with people face to face, put the phone down and live your life. It really makes me wonder if when these people die and they realize they spent 40% of their lives on their phones if that would even bother them or not.

But I hate people......... They do nothing but reinforce the truth that most are shallow idiots.

At least on my phone I can see boobs regardless of my location, boobs are nice.

/s

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

But I hate people......... They do nothing but reinforce the truth that most are shallow idiots.

/s

Hmm, this guy makes some sense...

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

/s

Trust me no one hates society more than I. It's my belief that 90% of people are complete idiots, 9% are not idiots but are just flat unlikable, and 1% might be decent people. There's still a big world to enjoy without the phone though.

/s

This guy. Love this guy.

/s

And I guess that's why you guys keep electing them :) "insert rimshot" 

Grown ass men who coach little league sports and treat kids like they're worthless when they make a mistake.  There are seriously a handful of coaches in our league who I want to knock the fuck out.  They have no business coaching kids.  Their anger issues are a public embarassment to themselves and their unfortunate kids.

Grown ass men who coach little league sports and treat kids like they're worthless when they make a mistake. There are seriously a handful of coaches in our league who I want to knock the fuck out. They have no business coaching kids. Their anger issues are a public embarassment to themselves and their unfortunate kids.

We get that here too but with football.

It's disgraceful.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg