GTA Online Tips,Hints and Questions

Leave any tips,hints or questions for GTA online here. There is so much going on let's be sure to help each other out.

Tip: Bank your money often. It's hard to come by early on.

If you're a member of the social club, you'll have a free car on the sports car website. It's pretty good for a starting car.

You can deposit money from your phone by going to the Maze website. 

You can sell cars to los santos customs. About once an hour and they can't be sports/luxury cars.

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

Finally, Rockstar has acknowledged many gamers are unable to get past the Tutorial race, whether due to loading issues or repeated freezes; thankfully, there may finally be a fix. A new bit of support reads, "Some players have reported being able to get into the Tutorial race by re-downloading the Title Update, which can be deleted from Xbox Home or the PS3 XMB (Game Data Utility, NOT save data). Others reported having luck by selecting "Swap Character" from the Online tab within the pause menu, deleting the character that was unable to get into the tutorial, and then creating a new character. Some who were experiencing this issue have been able to get in just by trying again later."

BEARDED, FOR HER PLEASURE

Finally, Rockstar has acknowledged many gamers are unable to get past the Tutorial race, whether due to loading issues or repeated freezes; thankfully, there may finally be a fix. A new bit of support reads, "Some players have reported being able to get into the Tutorial race by re-downloading the Title Update, which can be deleted from Xbox Home or the PS3 XMB (Game Data Utility, NOT save data). Others reported having luck by selecting "Swap Character" from the Online tab within the pause menu, deleting the character that was unable to get into the tutorial, and then creating a new character. Some who were experiencing this issue have been able to get in just by trying again later."

I had this issue I just restarted the game and went to online it had saved my progress and the tutorial continued.

so you guys might already know this but i'm putting it out there because i thought it was pretty cool.

not sure how much it has to do with your own Level, but if you do Quickjob Missions there's a chance you could get paired up with a Level 27+ and do a mission called Base Invaders.  i did it twice last night, both times with three other randoms, and earned $25K.  EACH TIME.  for reference, the lowest ranked guy we had was a 5 and the highest was a 28, so it seems like regardless of your level the odds are decent that you could get put into one of these lobbies.

bought a garage.  the mission is pretty fun too, i recommend.

so you guys might already know this but i'm putting it out there because i thought it was pretty cool.

not sure how much it has to do with your own Level, but if you do Quickjob Missions there's a chance you could get paired up with a Level 27+ and do a mission called Base Invaders. i did it twice last night, both times with three other randoms, and earned $25K. EACH TIME. for reference, the lowest ranked guy we had was a 5 and the highest was a 28, so it seems like regardless of your level the odds are decent that you could get put into one of these lobbies.

bought a garage. the mission is pretty fun too, i recommend.

Guess what I'm doing when I get home!

Thanks for the tip bud

They've patched grinding missions fully now. You can't repeat the same mission more than once.

Also as a tip, don't buy any expensive apartments/cars. I spent $240k on a an apartment and $250k on a car and they were both gone the next time i went online, aswell as my money :(

Hmmm, was thinking of Swapping my $130k apartment for a $100k 10 car garage

You'll get $65k toward your garage, so it'll only cost $35k but you lose your apartment. 

Fun fact: When a male honey bee climaxes during sex, his testicles explode and he dies.

Theres no point spending more than 200-250k on an apartment. Every one over 200k is the same, you are paying for location if you spend more. Any less than 200k is also pointless because you will eventually have to upgrade. Just a wee tip