Let's Play Destiny

The3rdWalker

• Tuesday December 29
  • 8:00 pm cst 

I don't care what we do- hard mode raid, vault of glass, prison of elders, crucible or cleaning up lose ends for quests (Need SRL wins?). I've been playing loads of Rainbow 6: Siege on Xbox One and have neglected Destiny outside of my tuesday morning raiding.

Go Tigers.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could schedule one during the day also, I don't mind playing twice, haha.

I definately want to complete TTK raid on normal at least!! We still have a family occassion on the Tuesday but I should be able fit time in after that as I'm off work until Jan 5

I can be available during 06.00 - 00.00 GMT (-6 hrs for CST, -5 hrs EST) most days

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

I personally have bad news for tonight. My wife's aunt and cousin have surprised us with a visit from Houston. The girls are all going out to dinner then coming back to our place for wine and gossip most likely so I won't be able to play with them here.

It looks like there's solid interest in tonight so make sure y'all get together!

Maybe I'll plan a mid day thing with the Brits for this week.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

I was on from around 6 until around 730, no one was on, so I went and played some CoD WAW while the wife watched whatever on the ps4

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

yea, not really sure my deal, but I don't really have any interest in Destiny currently. I am on the last stage for my sword, the last stage for the Sleeper, and a few others things like that.

I log in every now and again, and IDK the game just isn't fun right now

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

yea, not really sure my deal, but I don't really have any interest in Destiny currently. I am on the last stage for my sword, the last stage for the Sleeper, and a few others things like that.

I log in every now and again, and IDK the game just isn't fun right now

I wrote my thoughts in my ppr but your post sums it up in a smaller package.