Raid Night. [Oct. 20 -Oct. 26]

The3rdWalker

Raid Night Availability  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there nothing that man can't do?

Want me to crochet you a hat?

I think Diddums is talking about the calendar integrated with the forum software. I don't know much about it. A while back I created an off-site community calendar that we used with modest success for a short time.

I'll scrounge up the link.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Here's the calendar I'm talking about:

http://forevergaming.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/1750-Forever-Gaming-Team-Up-Calendar#entry43357

If we can make the built in one work, even better.

Yeah I can seem to get it to work. The new one

I know a lot of us have WhatsApp, what if we create a forum group and whenever you need someone to raid with it's a piece of cake to fire off a message to everyone.

You can turn notifications off so that your phone isn't constantly chirping.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

Unfortunately the built in calendar doesn't seem accessible from Tapatalk or the mobile version of the site.

I switched it to desktop version and will allow me to edit the post but can't make a comment

I love WhatsApp I use it for rugby teammates who have moved back home to Europe. let me know what I need to do to sign up. I love an idea overall as an active calendar. For me personally I feel bad kicking Bethany out of the living room so I like to give her a day or two notice of when I would like a game night.

i7 7700k, 16GB RAM, GEFORCE 1080, 240GB SSHD, 2TB SSD

I'm going to try. Bad thing is my wife has been on nights and she will probably want to spend time together. Good news is the wife has been on nights and may knock out early as she's not accustomed to working at night.

Bob are you in the WhatsApp raid group? If not, download WhatsApp and send your phone number to Rob, Chris, or Gary. They can add you. We've been using it to plan raids along with miscellaneous bullshitting.