Destiny Calcified Fragment Tracker

TigerBurge

https://destinycalcifiedfragments.com/

I'm going to go on a search for these next week. If anyone wants to do them with me let me know. The tracker is really useful. Also shows a video of where to get them.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem with the site is that unlike ghosts , fragments are guardian specific . So unless you can filter by gaurdian it makes it a bit harder to just focus on the ones you haven't got.

Still pretty useful for me though as I don't think I've picked up many except on my Titan

Problem with the site is that unlike ghosts , fragments are guardian specific . So unless you can filter by gaurdian it makes it a bit harder to just focus on the ones you haven't got.

Still pretty useful for me though as I don't think I've picked up many except on my Titan

It is Guardian specific. You put in your GT and select platform. It then highlights the ones you don't have.

Chris I don't think so, doesn't let me put Titan in for example, so it's showing account wide not gaurdian specific . I suspect it's because ghosts were account wide and it's an update if the ghost tracker website

It's account wide Bob,sorry I misunderstood you.

Nice thread Chris. I just checked to see where I'm at; only 20/50. If and when you want to hunt some of these down let me know.

Yeah no problem Matt. I think I'm around 30 something. Mostly need ones in the dreadnought