14 days and counting

Sennex

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a google reminder set as I had heard that it was this month. Now though, Now I am just sad.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Final-Fantasy-7-PS4-Version-Release-Date-Set-October-72605.html

Well hell

Final Fantasy 7 will be making its PS4 debut sooner than we thought. Square Enix's website says that the RPG will arrive on that console this October.

The game's website says it will launch on October 16th, 2015:

_1434995586.jpg

Or rather, that's what the website used to say. Since the release date was reported by numerous sites, Square Enix has amended the date to "Winter 2015": 

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I had a google reminder set as I had heard that it was this month. Now though, Now I am just sad.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Final-Fantasy-7-PS4-Version-Release-Date-Set-October-72605.html

Well hell

Final Fantasy 7 will be making its PS4 debut sooner than we thought. Square Enix's website says that the RPG will arrive on that console this October.

The game's website says it will launch on October 16th, 2015:

_1434995586.jpg

Or rather, that's what the website used to say. Since the release date was reported by numerous sites, Square Enix has amended the date to "Winter 2015": 

Ignore the Cinemabellend website - it is pure clickbait-oriented and they make up false stories along with partnered sites just to reel people in. Most of their information is speculative shite and made up not for credibility but for quick clicks.