N/A

────────

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much is there. Bit disappointing, I hope they fill it up a bit.

Glad i wasn't the only one who thought that. I really hope they expand on it or have more stuff hidden in the wings somewhere.

Hopefully there will be a good variation in the legendary stuff at least

Glad i wasn't the only one who thought that. I really hope they expand on it or have more stuff hidden in the wings somewhere.

Hopefully there will be a good variation in the legendary stuff at least

That list is only stuff that can drop. Not stuff hidden or you can obtain from quest

Ahhh ok. Just re-read it and noticed black spindle wasn't on there, so hopefully there'll be a rake of shit that will be hidden away

I know of several not on there. Hopefully more is hidden

Jade rabbit is not on there, go to the kiosk that will show you how many exotics there will be surely.

I know we like to collect buy tbh an lot of them really are worthless hopefully if we go through shit to get them they're worth it.

Honestly to me even most of the year 1 exotics were crap too.

Honestly to me even most of the year 1 exotics were crap too.

This. The vast majority of Exotics aren't good enough to justify the lack of flexibility with only being able to equip one. Bad JuJu is fun and all, but not nearly as powerful as a good legendary Pulse rifle plus Ice Breaker or G'horn.

I think they need to bring all the Exotics up to the Ice Breaker level of awesome, so the choice of which exotic to use is actually painful.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

I only rocked Bad Juju when I was with a really shitty group and needed to spam my super over and over again.

Red Death though, I think that one was justifiable.

Really thinking about it, I think 'Horn, Icebreaker, Thorn, and Hawkmoon were also justifiable. 

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

As a Titten, the only exotic armour I ever wore in Y1 was the Mk44 Stand Asides, Ruin Wings or Helm of St14. St 14 for pve, stand asides for pvp and occasionally ruin wings for strikes where loads of heavy was required.

For exotic weapons I only ever used Mida for the agility, thorn or hawkmoon in pvp, arse breaker for pve, horn for pve, invective because invective, or Truth for dickhead hunters who thought they could run away from me.

banlol.png

Year 1 was pretty much all Icebreaker for me. Nothing i found could quite top the VoC in the primary pool. I used Ghally as and when i had to, but it never really lived up to the hype. I suppose i felt like it was cheating using weapons of light and 3 ghallys, rinse and repeat. But that was the only use i had for it.

I don't think i really ever used mida, invective, p&t, hawkmoon, bad juju, truth, thunderlord, vex, monte carlo, red death. Surous i used a fair bit when it first came out but post nerf i peferred to use strong language.

I really hope the year 2 guns put me into a hard decision, rather than the same loadout for a year

The Y2 Invective is pretty awesome

Not sure how the reload on it works though, is it like Ice Breaker, or does it just fill from my inventory?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

The Y2 Invective is pretty awesome

Not sure how the reload on it works though, is it like Ice Breaker, or does it just fill from my inventory?

It's like the Ice Breaker, only you regenerate 4 shells at a time.

Not sure about the time taken before it procs though.