Court of Oryx Boss Guide

TigerBurge

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or Sunday even! (Saturday pretty busy with running round after Charie) Let's try and team up when you are on Rod, fine by me to wait till then, got my long grinding crucible quests to keep me occupied

Sunday is fine not due back to uk until Saturday P.M

How exactly does the chest work? The one time I was at CoO, I saw a message that the chest was unlocked, but when I got to it, I couldn't open it. =\

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

How exactly does the chest work? The one time I was at CoO, I saw a message that the chest was unlocked, but when I got to it, I couldn't open it. =\

It unlocks for the person that used their Rune. 

Sorry man, I thought I said that when we did it.

Once the chest opens, any engrams in it will pop out for the people getting them, so you just need to run passed it, and sometimes underneath it as they will roll around.

Have you all found any decent farming spots for Runes? I just hang out at the Cabal Beachhead and kill everything for a few hours, but I figured there has to be a more efficient way

(Jsin, you get your internet sorted out last night?)

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Sorry man, I thought I said that when we did it.

(Jsin, you get your internet sorted out last night?)

You probably did, I was highly distracted by the ass whopping I was receiving.

I don't know what the deal with my internet is. The past week or so it blinks out for a minute or two and comes back. It's never done this before. Last night it went out, came back and immediately went out again. Then I couldn't connect to the router, so I reset that and everything was fine. I didn't bother rejoining the chat party since I only had a short time to play and figured it might go out again.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

You probably did, I was highly distracted by the ass whopping I was receiving.

I don't know what the deal with my internet is. The past week or so it blinks out for a minute or two and comes back. It's never done this before. Last night it went out, came back and immediately went out again. Then I couldn't connect to the router, so I reset that and everything was fine. I didn't bother rejoining the chat party since I only had a short time to play and figured it might go out again.

It happens to me all the time in destiny now. Keeps giving me a canary error.