TTK Weapon Suggestions

TigerBurge

So what hidden gems as far as legendary weapons have you found?

My favorite is the Suros Dis-43. Slower fire rate. Crazy high impact. Got mine with counter balance and perfect balance. It's a lazer.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been using the Suros Dis-43 too, lol.  The impact and range are through the roof.  It feels like an iron sight, semi-auto sniper.  I second what Chris said, very solid gun. 

I also like the auto rifle, An Answering Chord.  It's all I use in PvP and I've been doing well with it. 

Long Far Gone is great Fusion Rifle.  Mine is 300 damage and it just shreds enemies. 

The Choleric Dragon SRT-49 is a really nice rocket launcher.  It holds 2 rockets, and the one I have has cluster bombs.  So, using it with my Taikonaut helmet (rocket tracking) has been awesome.   

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Primary I'm using answering chord AR and The Villainy FWC pulse rifle.

Immobius is a fantastic shotgun so far with a few perks that increase its range slightly.

Really struggling to actually pick up a legendary heavy still[emoji85] . All i have is blues.

Forum Signature Test.png

I agree with Tommy, I also like An Answering Chord. It's one of the only guns I've kept infusing besides the exotics.

Honestly the Exotics are meh to me. I like finding the hidden legendary gems.

Don't touch my Hereafter!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually have grabbed 3x Answering Chord, which is weird, I only use one

Questing Beast isn't bad, but could be better for AR's.

Long Far Gone, Fucking amazing!

Immobius Shotgun is nice if you like high ROF shotguns.

Got the Barons Ambition LMG the other day, haven't really used it though.

Hung Jury is awesome sauce, and I have the suros mentioned above, but haven't used it yet

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I really like the looks of the guns from the new foundries: Suros, Omolon, and Hakke. My arms day Omolon scout rifle came with Firefly, I'm digging it so far.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

and sounds great

Is it just me or do most of the weapon sounds really stand out since the DLC drop

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."