Hidden exotic: Black Hammer 2.0

TigerBurge

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, this is insanely rough to do, that 10 minute timer is nuts. 

You can run passed everything though if you are careful.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

From what I have read, it is from the moment you enter the Ketch.

I cna't verify that right now though, but I will at lunch.

Either way, I want to attempt this tonight when I get home, if people are up for it

'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

From what I have read, it is from the moment you enter the Ketch.

I cna't verify that right now though, but I will at lunch.

Either way, I want to attempt this tonight when I get home, if people are up for it

Let me know how it goes. I'm at work today and tomorrow. Hopefully you can just set it to heroic and it will work.

Let me know how it goes. I'm at work today and tomorrow. Hopefully you can just set it to heroic and it will work.

People tried that, and it was a no go, your ghost tells you that you missed the fallen (or somethng like that)

apparently it has to be during the daily(or nightfall) is the theory

Quick post before I eat lunch. Compilation of posts from Reddit that should help folks

Here is a video I whipped up for people a little confused to try and help as many people get this awesome sniper before the daily is over.

as far as we know its only obtainable in the daily, so hurry guardians and Good Luck!

Video:

Adds are continuous but dont make the mistake we did on our first attempt, you need to control the or they will overwhelm you, we had 1 person controlling adds and 2 people damaging the boss

if you run out of time you're sent back to orbit

Stormcaller was clutch at ressing a couple of times but Void Bow takes the cake, clear out hard adds fast and at the same time with the split damage, it worked wonders

Also:

If you obtain the Black Spindle, go to the Exotic Blueprints Kiosk and buy some to infuse into Legendary or Exotic Secondaries to make it 300 attack.

This seems to be the best strategy so far over on Reddit

For the last room with the Taken is probably the most difficult part, but you want to kill the boss ASAP. With a Defender Titan running Blessing of Light it makes it fairly easy, you can just bubble up on the platform where the boss begins and sword him to death rather quickly. We 2manned it using this strat and had the boss dead with 5.15 left to spare to clean up the adds; boss taking about 40 seconds to die with the two of us (297 Defender Titan, 298 Stormcaller Warlock - neither with raid gear). Take down the big black balls after this and the rest is just clean up duty.

Was a bastard wasn't it. Managed to get the boss down at the last minute, but had no chance of getting through those adds

Edit: Just read that link. Wow!! So paraphrasing a little i read the following:

"Due to a bug/glitch/whatever, some of the drops have been at 310 light rather than the INTENDED 290. If you still have a 310 in your inventory then it will be brought inline with what was INTENDED. If you want to infuse it to take advantage, there's not alot we can do about that"

The amount of butt hurt on the Destiny forums is amazing. People crying about a "nerf". Let me explain something kiddies. Something has to be INTENDED to be of a certain level before dropping it's effectivness, that is a nerf. A bug/glitch causing you to get drops that were NOT INTENDED and then correcting it is not a nerf. Christ, they even go as far as to tell you how you can still benefit from this glitch and some people are still bitching. Wow, just fucking wow!

Bungie designer Rob Engeln confirms Black Spindle only drops during DAILY Heroic

Also, apparently it will be in the rotation quite a bit, so no worries.

How the fuck do you not have a sword yet? Hell man, I have two and you play way more than I do (I already have enough hadium flakes for my 3rd)

Shit, it might be the easiest weapon to get from just screwing around shoulder charging things. 

Oh dude, it is OP as shit

It can block all incoming damage when you have ammo for it and hold L2. So reviving people is cake.

The other night when I was running with some folks, we were in the Sunless Cell strike, where you fight the boss in pitch black. I whipped out my sword and damn near killed every thrall he summoned.

Timing is important, there is a 3 strike combo and a 5 strike combo. But if you practice, then it is super easy to go off on a massive tear with one.