Kings Fall - Non Spoiler Thread

Stretch616

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the shit Dids gets, he was the only person who made it through the 1st part of that Crota raid.....

Granted he was responsible for multiple wipes before hand, but let's just gloss over that one!!

I really think that 280 plus will be fine. We aren't going to finish it Friday or get anywhere close. It's just a learning experience, so just bring whatever light you have and some beer and let's do this thing!!

For all the shit Dids gets, he was the only person who made it through the 1st part of that Crota raid.....

Granted he was responsible for multiple wipes before hand, but let's just gloss over that one!!

I really think that 280 plus will be fine. We aren't going to finish it Friday or get anywhere close. It's just a learning experience, so just bring whatever light you have and some beer and let's do this thing!!

There's no harm in having a mess about in there to hopefully learn some shit.

Beers always good too.

If I don't get to raid by Friday I doubt I'll be able to get on that evening, but any chance you guys could take Charlie along if you go Friday, please please please!

(Wife's away for 3 nights so my chances of a pass on the 4th night are exactly zero, but the boy will be ok.)

Charlie is Venom to the Max? We'll see what we can do dude