Taken King info

TigerBurge

Oh ok cool. That and PoE was the main things they had for the second expansion pack. Taking it out would just make me laugh and shake my head.

Are PoE's even going to be relevant in the Taken King?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the thing that worries me about bungie and TTK. HoW as part of the roadmap was so badly done. It's only been out 3 months and it's obsolete.

For me bungie need to find a way of keeping old content relevant. Upgrading VoG, CE, PoE to make them a way of getting up towards level 40 would have been a good step. Still I have taken the plunge and ordered TTK

I think the HoW was released to late for one. Then no raid made it even less appealing. The HoW weapons and armor were trash minus a couple of secondary weapons. The whole thing felt rushed to me and definitely not worth $20. A lot of people weren't pleased with Crota either but I enjoyed it. It could of had more content in it but the raid was fun and added some really good weapons.

My biggest issue with HoW was the weapons. There was nothing to grind for. Everything you already had was better than what they were offering.

Then there was the reforging. It theory it was nice. I like gambling trying to get that perfect roll. After I got it then what. There wasn't any weapon better than what I rolled so there was no reason to keep anything.

There there's the hopscotch pilgrim. That fucking gun still eludes me. I've probably ran 150 strikes and not got one,but honestly I'm glad I didnt. It's kept me grinding out strikes and gave me a reason to play.

The hopscotch may elude but and I have to laugh when saying this ...try the 55a allfate with a stability perk in middle and reactive reload almost as good but a quicker fire rate and can be bought from vanguard :)

Morning after kill put out a video earlier saying the gunsmith hire weapons will be available from Wednesday. ..haven't seen anything else so far on this news.

I actually wanted to do ToO at some point so that makes me sad

PoE though, I had a lot of fun with you guys and would still run it.

That being said, HoW was as big a let down as CE. The faction rewards were crap compared to any of the PVP factions or even Vangaurd. It was all way to muhc of a PITA.

Still though, I play this to hang with you guys and I enjoyed our time in the game

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Pro-Tip!!!

(from Reddit)

When turning in your stuff for faction rep: 

Stop and pick up your package every time you level. Otherwise, it will only return one package, regardless of how many times you level up

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."