• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An Insurmountable Skullfort [Exotic Titan helmet] – 13 SC

Achlyophage Symbiote [Exotic Hunter helmet] – 13 SC

Light Beyond Nemesis [Exotic Warlock ] – 13 SC

Gjallarhorn [Exotic rocket launcher] – 17 SC

Exotic Shard – 7 SC

Exotic Engram [Gauntlet] – 23 MoL

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Love this one:

"OH MY GAWD, THIS OTHER GUARDIAN WHO I EXCLUDED BECAUSE HE DIDN'T HAVE THE MOST POPULAR TOY NOW HAS THE TOY, I HOPE ALL OF THOSE TOYS GET DESTROYED, JUST TO SPITE HIM" - MB560SL

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Edit: The poster was being ironic but.......

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Thats awesome

EDIT: I am torn on buying another one. I already have 2x Truth, and Dragons breath, do I really need another launcher?

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

Nerf or no nerf, it sounds like a majority of our guns will be nothing more than bounty guns after the TTK drops.  

Seriously though man.  You said, "Do I really need another launcher?"  It's not another launcher, it's THE launcher.  It wrecks everything regardless of the burn modifier.  I'd absolutely get it.  Keep your other launchers just in case the nerf is ridiculous, but I can't imagine it being nerfed to the point that it's worthless.  It's the most powerful gun in the game.  It will still be a top tier weapon.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

Firstly Bungie are utter arses for doing this during the holiday season when loads of people will miss out

Secondly Charlie would have been one of those people but Plumber Dave is a top man who sorted it out for us. Cheers Dave much appreciated

PlumberDave is the man!

Forum Signature Test.png