How much money do you have ?

Dr Diamond

im only on about 16% so far, been wasting time fucking about. ive only got about $1500 for michael and franklin

how much dosh do you guys have and how did you get it ?

storyline, or any side missions to get alot of cash ?

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

I've finished the game and currently have about 86 million between the characters. 

I've spent about 7m on cars that dont get saved :/

I wasted about 11 million on the Z type a couple of days ago. It was sluggish and got lost in a police chase. Biggest waste of money ever.

You's lads know that each character has a specific garage where you can store 4 cars and special cars?

Also check the impound lot.

Yeah, but you have to keep bringing them back there which isn't really convenient. Especially when you get caught in the middle of shit.

anyone got over 500 million on a single character yet ?

i have seen people with "legit billions" but i am on 1.2 million max for michael and i am 70% done. anyone got any ideas ?

Ri855cK.gif

Chookes said:

I absoloutely prefer it this way. You have overall more control. You can finish one guy off first, or all ten

anyone got over 500 million on a single character yet ?

i have seen people with "legit billions" but i am on 1.2 million max for michael and i am 70% done. anyone got any ideas ?

I know my mates son made his billion doing the stock market missions last of all to make use of the stock market.