What are you listening to right now?

BO7H B4RRELS

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bunch of old cockneys from East London/Dagenham, been playing together nigh on 40 years. Live in San Francisco 2009.

I give you Cock Sparrer. Every song an underground classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2zdWV7V-4I

Punk/skinhead classic:

In their heyday:

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Yeah, man, I'm glad you enjoyed it.  Very cool vibe.  I was digging it.  

You should check out more of the NPR Tiny Desk Concerts.  There's a lot of good ones.  But, this one was particularly unique.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

In a rare move, I'm going to bump for my last post of Roy Buchanan, that shit is amazing. This guy guy bleeds as he plays. Such a shame he took his on life, though I know all too well the pain of alcoholism.

Edit: I also find myself for the first time wanting a Telecaster.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.

In a rare move, I'm going to bump for my last post of Roy Buchanan, that shit is amazing. This guy guy bleeds as he plays. Such a shame he took his on life, though I know all too well the pain of alcoholism.

Edit: I also find myself for the first time wanting a Telecaster.

I missed that one, so I'm glad you bumped it.  I've never heard of Mr. Buchanan.  But yeah, that's what it would sound like if you hooked an amp up to his soul.  Beautiful.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

I've never heard from f him either, I happened to be searching of Telecaster jazz tone, and found him. So glad I did, he's amazing. I love your analogy about hooking up to his soul, that's exactly what it sounds like.

If you decide to put your dick in crazy, be ready to change your phone number and relocate.