Arkham Knight: Batgirl - A matter of Family (DLC)

This looks pretty cool, I really hope they sort out the PC version soon though.

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long was the DLC Joe? I've got that to sift through next but it may not be worth my time if it's short and shit :ph34r:

20-30 minutes, maybe. I didn't take time to beat it, I rushed through and did all the objectives right away which was a mistake. It's fun but crazy short! Not what I was expecting and definitely not worth a full retail pre-purchase price.

Also read this earlier: Batman: Arkham Knight's Batgirl DLC Delayed on PC Until Further Notice So no Batgirl for us tomorrow. :rolleyes:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

O damn! I'm not sure how the price is going to show up in your neck of the woods but I got the game, PC premium edition, for $35 on the site below. It is now $29.99!

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/batman-arkham-knight-premium-edition-pc-cd-key-steam

My computer runs it well considering its the game running poorly and not my computer running the game poorly, but I haven't seen or played it on console. I would still choose PC based on getting the game and season pass for 1/2 the retail price of just the game on console, and no tax! :ph34r:

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

O damn! I'm not sure how the price is going to show up in your neck of the woods but I got the game, PC premium edition, for $35 on the site below. It is now $29.99!

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/batman-arkham-knight-premium-edition-pc-cd-key-steam

That's £19.99 (twenty quid) and I'm paid tomorrow, good spot!

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Now the dust has settled, though I think they haven't put it back on Steam yet, is it a good game? Worth the purchase on PC or better on console?

It's an excellent game Phil! Such a shame it was a shit port but it's still very much playable even on lower settings even though you wont get the best out of it in terms of potential. Great story, fantastic world and some really enjoyable missions. I got 35 hours out of it which was well worth the £21 I paid on GMG. Even in bad state; I'd take paying this over £50 for the PS4 version. It's an absolute steal on CDkeys at that price. 

It's an excellent game Phil! Such a shame it was a shit port but it's still very much playable even on lower settings even though you wont get the best out of it in terms of potential. Great story, fantastic world and some really enjoyable missions. I got 35 hours out of it which was well worth the £21 I paid on GMG. Even in bad state; I'd take paying this over £50 for the PS4 version. It's an absolute steal on CDkeys at that price.

Cheers James, your opinion is generally enough to convince me[emoji6] and my missus goes to barca tomorrow for a long weekend so I have some spare time...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

jeffersonclasswar.jpg