Is Xur useless?

TigerBurge

I know most of year have been playing since day one,many since alpha ;) not much many of us need. Is it time for bungie to stop doing xur? A few people are still needing stuff from him,mainly Gjallahorn. Seems like bungie is trolling us not selling new stuff. No new How gear. No new exotic weapons to sell. To me Xur is completely useless

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I only play this game cos of you lot. I cant be arsed with trying fir gear or loot any more unless two of you need to do a NF or whatever. 10 months playing this game and still no gally, so I've just given up on it. I'm doing banner at the moment purely cos its fun, I'll buy the etheric lights and they'll sit in my vault forever because I have no use / need for them, although I need a good intellect set for my titten so i'll probably use them for that.

I haven't visited Xur in weeks. The only gun I really wabt is a gally and I'm sure if sells it the internet will explode so i'll know when to go.

banlol.png

WOO Another Knucklehead radar

wtf is wrong with me? why do I kleep buying this engram?

oh wait, the question was is Xur useless, not is Sennex useless.....

yea, fuck Xur

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I only play this game cos of you lot. I cant be arsed with trying fir gear or loot any more unless two of you need to do a NF or whatever. 10 months playing this game and still no gally, so I've just given up on it. I'm doing banner at the moment purely cos its fun, I'll buy the etheric lights and they'll sit in my vault forever because I have no use / need for them, although I need a good intellect set for my titten so i'll probably use them for that.

I haven't visited Xur in weeks. The only gun I really wabt is a gally and I'm sure if sells it the internet will explode so i'll know when to go.

Hah I've got a gjallyhorn bitch