Batman Arkham Knight PC Port

Sennex

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should see the PC port for PES2016, Frankenstein couldn't have spliced together anything as awful looking.

Kinda reminds me of the PS2 days! I'm glad I didn't pay full price for that. Reasonable gameplay but feels dated as hell. 

PES2016?

Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 - basically the PC version is a port of the PS3 one and not a direct port from the PS4 which uses the latest build of the Fox Engine. The fact the game costs full price on PC is despicable. 

Yep, PES2016

Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 - basically the PC version is a port of the PS3 one and not a direct port from the PS4 which uses the latest build of the Fox Engine. The fact the game costs full price on PC is despicable. 

Thanks man, I had no idea what Phil was going on about for a sec there.

Yea, that is pretty retarded

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."

I got the premium edition for $35. I've been wondering if I would get a full price refund ($89.99). Then I'll go back and buy it again when its like $4.99.

That shouldn't be a problem or just finish the entire game and the DLC before December 31st and then submit a cheeky refund B)

I've already got mine accepted by Greenmangaming even though I have 35+ hours on record :D

That shouldn't be a problem or just finish the entire game and the DLC before December 31st and then submit a cheeky refund B)

I've already got mine accepted by Greenmangaming even though I have 35+ hours on record :D

So I'd have to do it through who I purchased it from and not Steam? If so I'll just keep it. I have 31 hours in the books. ;) It's a great game, I had 0 issues running it.

I saved my save game per the WB website instructions when I reformatted my PC but it wont take in the game for some reason or I'd get back to beating it.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

So I'd have to do it through who I purchased it from and not Steam? If so I'll just keep it. I have 31 hours in the books. ;) It's a great game, I had 0 issues running it.

Yep, you can only obtain a refund through Steam if you bought it from the Store itself. It's probably not worth the hassle for other users unless the retailer has a solid refund practice in place for rare situations like these - I got lucky with GMG in all honesty.

I did finish and enjoy the game when it was functioning properly but I decided to grab a refund as I was still entitled to it under the circumstances and my experience was dis-satisfactory for many hours. I would be morally mortified by doing such a crafty thing as it's not in my ethics but the PC version and the publishers' conduct was disgraceful for many so my mind is clear and I do intend to pick it up on the PS4 sometime for roughly the same price I would have paid on PC so WB and Rocksteady will still have one over on me regardless :lol:

Yep, you can only obtain a refund through Steam if you bought it from the Store itself. It's probably not worth the hassle for other users unless the retailer has a solid refund practice in place for rare situations like these - I got lucky with GMG in all honesty.

I did finish and enjoy the game when it was functioning properly but I decided to grab a refund as I was still entitled to it under the circumstances and my experience was dis-satisfactory for many hours. I would be morally mortified by doing such a crafty thing as it's not in my ethics but the PC version and the publishers' conduct was disgraceful for many so my mind is clear and I do intend to pick it up on the PS4 sometime for roughly the same price I would have paid on PC so WB and Rocksteady will still have one over on me regardless :lol:

You're talking about morals and ethics when I'm trying to do Steam for a $90 refund when I've only paid $35. :lol: It would be me aiming to put the screws to the developer and publisher in the spirit of Batman vigilante justice for what they've done though... I agree with you 100%.

You're talking about morals and ethics when I'm trying to do Steam for a $90 refund when I've only paid $35. :lol: It would be me aiming to put the screws to the developer and publisher in the spirit of Batman vigilante justice for what they've done though... I agree with you 100%.

:lol:

Did you buy the season pass on Steam Joe? If so; you could get that refunded on there and just retain the base game. The season pass (which I so nearly bought) doesn't seem to be offering much in terms of material.

:lol:

Did you buy the season pass on Steam Joe? If so; you could get that refunded on there and just retain the base game. The season pass (which I so nearly bought) doesn't seem to be offering much in terms of material.

The premium edition included the season pass so no to answer your question. I just realized when they re-released the game I got my season pass expansions and skins. I guess I'll have to try and get my save game working and get on finishing them.

OK, so I'm a dummy and figured out my embarrassingly simple save game issue. I'm 90% into the Batgirl expansion and I don't know how they did it but the game actually runs worse for me than before! Yes worse. 

I have a 2GB card and since I didn't set the game up after re-installing it the auto settings had me at 1600x900 30 FPS with low texture settings and no NVIDIA bullshit on using just under 2GB of VRAM. There is a fancy counter now that acts as an illustration for how terrible of a job they've done optimizing it for PC. It ran great but looked like hammered shit so I went back to my previous 1920x1080 high texture settings, no NVIDIA bullshit on at 90 FPS. It's got me requiring close to 5GB of VRAM!  :lol: You don't need to be Lupin to know this shit is ridiculous! :rolleyes: