Hello!

Ixion

I'm back. You probably won't know who I am by my name, unless you have some creepy spy details on me. There's a big clue around and about. 

It's been an age since I've spoken to nearly everyone on here. I was last spotted on Destiny. I've recently been looking over a few old videos on the community channel from back in the day and it made me miss you guys, I've seen a lot of old faces around still but a lot of people missing. I'm not very good at replying to forums but I've missed the banter online.

Ooh, I don't know if I should be secretive, if you guess wrong you'll break my heart. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sam, still playing cricket (IIRC)? :)

Yep, still playing. Two games next weekend on the road. Regretting playing now :P

Hey Sam. :P

Hey Sam!

Now that is indeed a rare face... Welcome back Sam.

Hello! I feel like such a meanie for not speaking to any of you for such a long time. Hope everyone is well. I have a few people on Facebook and still haven't said hi for ages. I'm sorry... :( 

No need to feel like that Sam, just nice to see a face back here hopefully to game with in the future.

Didn't realise you played Cricket! What level?

Whats the latest games that have tickled your fancy?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

No need to feel like that Sam, just nice to see a face back here hopefully to game with in the future.

Didn't realise you played Cricket! What level?

Whats the latest games that have tickled your fancy?

Not a high level, just for my local club although I have been asked to play county.

Latest games? Erm...none, haha. There's not really a lot of games that have caught my interest, nearly everything I've played this year has been single player and that's only really The Witcher 3. I'll be playing Fallout 4 in good time but I'm really looking for a good multi player to jump on. I was hoping BO3 was going to bring us all back together but no such luck there. Maybe it's for the best, I was hyped by last years E3 only to be let down so this year I might find a hidden gem. I'm currently grinding out CS:GO on PC and even went back to some good old MW2.