GTA V Crew (PS3) - Hierarchy Update Pg. 3

After patch 1.02 I got on with no hassle. I know I got pissed off but my constant failure ended in a great little session before the kids got on. Me and Matt demolished my mate in a drug runner game xD

Just keep trying lads, chin up and all that shiz.

8mSoOel.png

After patch 1.02 I got on with no hassle. I know I got pissed off but my constant failure ended in a great little session before the kids got on. Me and Matt demolished my mate in a drug runner game xD

Just keep trying lads, chin up and all that shiz.

This patch came today?

Yeah man, have you tried the game today?

Also, I think we should have crew only lobbies while we're getting to grips with all the functions. Random people play the game like it's single player and just want to kill you on sight. If this happens during a heist or mission, it could get ragey

8mSoOel.png

I have that dominator that's in the selfie I posted on facebook. I just need to insure it. God I hope it's still there tomorrow. I have major tooth pain so I'm not getting online right now.

I'm ecstatic that the online is working now though. I love Rockstar again xD

8mSoOel.png

Yeah man, have you tried the game today?

Also, I think we should have crew only lobbies while we're getting to grips with all the functions. Random people play the game like it's single player and just want to kill you on sight. If this happens during a heist or mission, it could get ragey

yeah, I finally got to play online last night! Huzzah!

And totally agree on the random douchebags.

I have no clue what I`m doing though :lol:

Robbed a few stores and a friend from work picked me up for some shit. And sadly I used a motorbike to the LS Customs after Simeons call, so that was what I had to insure :huh:

So, so far a bit meh on the online experience..

Haha funny you should say that.. I picked up a hooker last night and after a blow job (she came miracously!) I paid for a quickie but he cops were looking for someone and she got too scared to do the job. But she took my money! Funniest part was when a friend of mine showed up when I stopped by the highway and he threw her out of the car :lol:

So I just had my first online mission that wasn't a race. Me and PrivateParts were playing a job called "Crooked Cop". Good mission and I recorded it.

I'll be recording a comm over it later on and it's only like 6 minutes long. It'll be going on the community channel, not my own so be sure to check it out :D

8mSoOel.png

Cal, please say you got Sebba tumbling down a hillside last night on camera!!?

I seriously laughed for minutes! I just heard him say "crap" or something and he landed face down on the road in front of me :lol:

Also epic going on a robbing spree fleeing the scenes in a helicopter we stole off another player after we killed him :lol:

And that dude in a jet fighter?!?!

I wasn't recording dude. I was back in my room on the small tv that doesn't have component slots :( I did however see the whole thing haha that point where we were robbing the store and you just KO'd me......funny as fuck. I know it was an accident though cause it's happened to me too.

After I left you's, I started a private lobby with Palle and Ste where we proceeded to try get up Chiliad for an hour while frequently fucking each other over. Was fucking hilarious!

8mSoOel.png