House of Wolves Reveal Teaser - Prison of Elders

Ryan Pedro

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh. nothing exciting, and Broman's voice was getting on my nerves so I turned it off.

So I am to assume you are moving on then? I must admit, I wasn't blown away by the actual arena stuff, by the looks of it, some real half assed map design, and very bland in design... I knew that super rocket launcher was a pick up item... I am committed to play this game, but I am a tad disappointed with what I just witnessed... Hopefully the missions, etc will be fun for a little bit anyway...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

Thought it looked pretty good. More challenging. It's a ever changing arena. Different modifies each time. Don't be quick to judge until we try it

I liked it. Was I the only one thinking Titan, helm of Saint 14, shotgun = amazing fun? Three titans will be unstoppable. One pops a bubble and punches all the Commoner enemies and gets like 8 orbs, next Titan does the same and rinse and repeat. You can have bubbles up the whole time.

It's going to be so much fun.

I liked it. Was I the only one thinking Titan, helm of Saint 14, shotgun = amazing fun? Three titans will be unstoppable. One pops a bubble and punches all the Commoner enemies and gets like 8 orbs, next Titan does the same and rinse and repeat. You can have bubbles up the whole time.

It's going to be so much fun.

Yep that was my thoughts exactly.

I for one was pretty upbeat about that - I think there is a whole lotta fun to be had between this and the trials of Osiris in an FG fireteam. To have these two endgame activities on top of the current Nightfalls, Raids, Iron Banner, etc will give us a lot of variety (surely enough to get to September at least).

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Why not a 6 person one? Once again Bungie trying to talk up a pretty basic game mode.  Looks like it might be a laugh, but apart from a few new areas to play in, it's basically just lots of enemies to shoot.

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Why not a 6 person one? Once again Bungie trying to talk up a pretty basic game mode. Looks like it might be a laugh, but apart from a few new areas to play in, it's basically just lots of enemies to shoot.

One thing they made clear is no save points... So we will have to run it all the way through, or if we quit or run out of time you have to start all

over.. That's a bummer for some I am sure...

DarthMaulTCW-IGN_zpshjlccuvn.jpg

I liked the look of it, dual shotgun fun coming up. Not sure about the no save point thing though, can see why bungie would do that (as final boss cp's would be everywhere) but same fire team going in the next night would have been nice. Might limit how often I can do this.