Square Enix at E3

For the first time in years, Square Enix are presenting at E3 on their own stage. Just Cause 3, the next Tomb Raider and Final Fantasy will take main stage, however the fans are hoping of news for a remake/story sequel of FF7.

Unfortunately it looks like they'll be confirming FF7 port to PS4, possibly HD but no remake/sequel. Difficult to say how I feel on this one. FF7 is one of the greatest games made imo, so to remake it would cause great expectations, which may never be able to fulfil. However, it is a gold mine awaiting to be publicly shared as the following and desire for this is so big, so the big corp guys wouldn't lose either way.

Forum Signature Test.png

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to seeing Deus Ex Mankind Divided from them along with Just Cause 3 but all their other IP's are now riddled with DLC and Season Passes which is such a turn-off.

The DLC issue though, is sort of a problem of the gaming world in general. Having said that i wouldn't like to a FF game with tons of DLC and no content as that wouldn't be enjoyable at all.

Forum Signature Test.png

Square Enix have released their 'hype' video for E3. The music gets annoying after about 5 seconds but it confirms they have at least 6 secrets to share at E3 this weekend.

Forum Signature Test.png