Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completed Human Revolution on the XB360 , I though it was good apart from the boss battles. I also got tired of doing stealth about halfway in and just started to shoot everyone instead :lol:

I bought the director's cut on Steam sale a while ago, might have to give it ago before I lose myself to GTAV.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

I have to get back on playing Human Revolution - Director's Cut. Like Phil I throw stealth out the window if its an option, but has anyone else experienced issues with the bullet hit detection? It's crap IMO. I was really getting into the game but shooting people and getting abused in return is aggravating.

I am interested in hearing more about the new one though.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

I'm same as Phil; finished HR on the 360 and bought the DC version on Steam.

I have to get back on playing Human Revolution - Director's Cut. Like Phil I throw stealth out the window if its an option, but has anyone else experienced issues with the bullet hit detection? It's crap IMO. I was really getting into the game but shooting people and getting abused in return is aggravating.

It is pretty bad Joe - the game seems to be running on a very old and ropey engine and the combat is less than user-friendly. Best thing to do is spend the Praxis Points on augmentations that stabilize your aim and the recoil in weapons. Even then it's not perfect but it does make a difference.  

It is pretty bad Joe - the game seems to be running on a very old and ropey engine and the combat is less than user-friendly. Best thing to do is spend the Praxis Points on augmentations that stabilize your aim and the recoil in weapons. Even then it's not perfect but it does make a difference.  

Thanks for the tip.

jpw_tyrannosaurus-rex_zpscpttjstm.jpg

DXHR was one of those games I actually regretted spending money on.

I will need to dig up my review of it at some point here

Luke 23:34
'And Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they don't think it be like it is, but it do."