Just Cal

So.........I got a lend of my friend which allowed me to get the game last night at 12:30am and was playing it by 1:20am (thanks mostly to the walk home with the lads)

Took about 20-25 minutes to install 8 and a half GB of data so that wasn't too bad.

There's no boring tutorial here in this paradise, only an explosive one so you get straight into the action.

The shooting feels solid and the snap to target is a godsend (dunno if I couldn't aim due to lack of sleep or what but it helped me xD)

The driving..............takes a bit of getting used to but once you get to grips, you'll never be able to go back to GTA IV.

I haven't properly met Trevor yet but Franklin would be my favourite character right now.

Will post more as I progress through the game.

8mSoOel.png

Just hopped off after a ~9 hour session, I just started the Trevor missions but decided it was time for a break since I have school in the morning. Anyway, this game is amazing! So much fun, it looks beautiful, the cars and handling are great! The fully customisable clothes, hairstyles, tattoos and cars are a welcomed return. The three main characters are all interesting but, even more so, I have already met many side characters that are just as entertaining or aggravating.

IF there has been one down side it would be the fact that for how big the map is, the city is quite small in comparison.

It has been a long time coming but finally it looks like a GTA game will be able to reach and surpass the greatness of San Andreas. 

EDIT: Also, the 3 character system has been really awesome so far. It adds a whole new dynamic to the series and makes missions a lot more enjoyable. I can't wait to see how much more it evolves in the later missions  :D

Kia Ora. 

After only an hour...damn work I have to agree with Cal I will have to get this driving sorted but once i got it sorted the snap to target really is great, love the look of the game.

I did struggle with sorting out how to jump between characters but its a great addition, need to get on for a while now and learn all the multiple controls, however already more impressed than i was with gta IV.

Tbh and i know some like it but I dont go in for the whole customisable clothes unless its required for certain missions and im yet to see a use for watching tv, i suppose its to add some reality.

I got to do some of the Trevor missions. Just enough to get to the save option for him. Then I had to stop because I had class tonight. I probably will be jumping on it again tonight. So far its going to take some getting use to, I'm still trying to figure out the snapping to targets while shooting, the driving, the shooting and driving, and many others. Since the helpful hints that show up has very small wording its hard to see what its saying. So any help would be nice. Last time I played a GTA game was back on the PS2

Had a good session on it last night and I fucking loved every second. It just feels really nice to play and everything is so seamless.

It was good to get upto usual COD antics and dick about with firing ranges, pulling the longest wheelie etc.. And not worry about the missions. It finally feels like the GTA series again that I loved on the PS2

This is my first GTA game so I can't base my opinion on others. However Red Dead Redemption is easily one of my top five games ever and this one is stacking up to be up there with it. Interested to see what multiplayer has in it

I finally got to play my first decent session this morning. I played for about 3 hours. The game is awesome. My driving skills and shooting skills, not so much. I also got kicked from the strip club. All I wanted to do was touch touch touch. They frown upon that I guess. I kicked the bouncer's asses anyway!!!

I'm very much looking forward to exploring more and getting further into the story line.

I finally got to play my first decent session this morning. I played for about 3 hours. The game is awesome. My driving skills and shooting skills, not so much. I also got kicked from the strip club. All I wanted to do was touch touch touch. They frown upon that I guess. I kicked the bouncer's asses anyway!!!

I'm very much looking forward to exploring more and getting further into the story line.

Bees kicked from a titty bar..... COME ON MAN !