invent our own challenges

techno

Been thinking lately we've all been running alot together and the usual dicking about has raped up, now we've had some funny sessions but occasionally tempers have frayed a little as sometimes the situation calls for a little more seriousness... Occasionally :)

So I've seen a few videos on YouTube where youtubers and streamers are making up challenges.

A few of us seem to play together alot lately so wondered what you guys think, that way we can hit some dumbass challenge for a certain amount of time then if needs be go do our other shit, might make for some funny moments and give us stuff to try when we've dine all the usual stuff.

People can suggest anything pvp or PvE anyway I had a few ideas soto get things rolling I've always wanted to try a crap weapon VoG but can't decide on the guns so how about a blue weapon only VoG stuff you collect through the week pick some and use only those.

We could troll some pvp or find some way to have transatlantic races.. Etc.

Thoughts

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Ryan were steamrollering cabal majors with sword breaker.

Challenge number 2. Sepiks prime shotguns ONLY.

Universal remote and a secondary

Need to find blue weapons we think might do VoG and level them up.

I challenge Euan to spend one night in PvP without once whinging about shotguns, supers or connection whilst still using the afore mentioned shotguns and supers on a superior connection

I challenge Dids to not not get discovered anymore than 10 times in the Gorgons maze

I challenge Lee to go a whole night without mentioning how amazing his helm og saint is

I challenge me to actually level up some guns rather than just look at how could they could be and just be a lazy fucker and go back to VoC

I challenge Chris and Chip to go longer than 5 minutes in the same party chat without Chris threatening to kick his ass/sell his ps4/telling Chip to shut the hell up or any of the above

I challenge Jsin to put the disc back in his PS4 and start playing again

Probably a few more i could think of. Gimmie a minute!!

On a serious note, blue weapon VoG and speedrun nightfalls are about the best things i can think of

I challenge Chris and Chip to go longer than 5 minutes in the same party chat without Chris threatening to kick his ass/sell his ps4/telling Chip to shut the hell up or any of the above

Yea that's not going to happen.